Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
like wow these outfits are like soo yesterday
Von Helson Sisters
Originally tasked with the defense of Durem's West Wall and overlooking L'arc en Durem, the Northern Spire used to be a proud reminder of the city's past. Now, it's meerly a reminder of the twins' wealth, as it has been turned into a closet for the piles of their clothes. The old cannons have been turned on end as laundry baskets, and clothes are strewn about, some even with the tags still on. It's as if the Von Helson sisters would only wear something once and then discard it to the spire for others to deal with.

*farts on the clothes and sets them on fire*
how do you get a g pin bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
i am trying 2 add u but it won't let me
hello?is there anyone called zeo7 here?
zeo7
i am trying 2 add u but it won't let me

oh oh ok I g2g..by
*is buried under a pile of clothes* Help me! crying
Not long now! I Must have a last dance.
stuuipid online thingy scream scream why i odda....jsut....smack it once or twice ''looks around''oh didn't now everyone was listening 2 me sweatdrop ummmmmmmm''hides under couch
.*~*bump*~*.
the von helson sister's don't seem to know how to manage their money... sweatdrop
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xp eek eek i don't feel so good ''blaaaaa'' that was fun lets do it agian blaugh
*Looks through the clothes* *Drools* I want some more clothes. o.o *Picks up some of the clothes and walks around looking for somewhere to hide them*
*Swims through the piles of clothes*
These skinny chicks don't have any clothes that fit me. scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas