Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aelita-Sama
Kudari19
zzzzz.... -_-

AHHHGETITOOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!

Satio// =Taking pictures.= Not a chance! ^____________________^
eek gonk *falls off**lands flat on face* Ow... sweatdrop
Kudari19
Aelita-Sama
Kudari19
Mapaha
Kudari19
Mapaha
Aelita-Sama
Mapaha
IF a canoe's going down the highway at 40 mph, and its wings fall off, how many waffles does it take to shingle a doghouse?

PURPLE!!!

Because Ice Cream has no bones

DUH! ^_^

of course, my good elephant.

*is the most random person in the world*
Yes, quite... but where were you on the day of August 58, 1463? Hmm? Out helping those bunnies try to take over the world with their floppy ears and cotton tails were we? Hmm? How dare you help spread the bunny madness!!!! A curse upon you and your evil bunny allies!!!!!! ((but not really 'cause I wuv you even though I don't know who you are blaugh ))

Humph... Well... I know, that finland has no ankles on days that end with moose in the month of wednesday.

Did YOU go to school and learn things like that, my little ball bearing?
I went to school once, but then I dropped out and ended up living in a cardboard box. Sadly, my box and I were mailed to Cuba where we had to face Fidel Castro in a violin duel so we could go home. It was a fierce battle against me and Castro's violin dueling robot, but eventually I won. In my victory, the robot exploded, killing Castro.

Was the Robot powered by MILK?
No... I think it ran on kumquats... *ponders for a moment*

poor castro. I feel bad, seeing a nice little llama die like that... I always wanted a taste of his shoulder. Did you get the chance to bite him?
Mapaha
Kudari19
Aelita-Sama
Kudari19
Mapaha
Kudari19
Mapaha
Aelita-Sama
Mapaha
IF a canoe's going down the highway at 40 mph, and its wings fall off, how many waffles does it take to shingle a doghouse?

PURPLE!!!

Because Ice Cream has no bones

DUH! ^_^

of course, my good elephant.

*is the most random person in the world*
Yes, quite... but where were you on the day of August 58, 1463? Hmm? Out helping those bunnies try to take over the world with their floppy ears and cotton tails were we? Hmm? How dare you help spread the bunny madness!!!! A curse upon you and your evil bunny allies!!!!!! ((but not really 'cause I wuv you even though I don't know who you are blaugh ))

Humph... Well... I know, that finland has no ankles on days that end with moose in the month of wednesday.

Did YOU go to school and learn things like that, my little ball bearing?
I went to school once, but then I dropped out and ended up living in a cardboard box. Sadly, my box and I were mailed to Cuba where we had to face Fidel Castro in a violin duel so we could go home. It was a fierce battle against me and Castro's violin dueling robot, but eventually I won. In my victory, the robot exploded, killing Castro.

Was the Robot powered by MILK?
No... I think it ran on kumquats... *ponders for a moment*

poor castro. I feel bad, seeing a nice little llama die like that... I always wanted a taste of his shoulder. Did you get the chance to bite him?
Yes, when I first met him and told him that he was a poopy head....
Edmund
Ssssshhh!! Don't tell V I'm here, okay?? She's got a thing against the twins. Not sure why. *sigh* Women...

What. the. HELL.

I always get the STRANGEST EVENTS!!!!
right... bump
Aelita-Sama
Edmund
Ssssshhh!! Don't tell V I'm here, okay?? She's got a thing against the twins. Not sure why. *sigh* Women...

What. the. HELL.

I always get the STRANGEST EVENTS!!!!
I had one where Edmund was all like... uhh... I forget, but he said something about how he was putting away a magazine xd
royalneko
right... bump
*gasp* How could you!!!
Kudari19
Aelita-Sama
Kudari19
zzzzz.... -_-

AHHHGETITOOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!

Satio// =Taking pictures.= Not a chance! ^____________________^
eek gonk *falls off**lands flat on face* Ow... sweatdrop

Yes!

Vatti// =Still on Saito's head, attempting to cast Dark Ball, but failing.=

Saito// THE LAST THING I NEED IS DARK BALL'S CHASING ME!!!! ;_;

Godly Voiceover// MUHAHAHAHA!! ^_^

=Everyone stops doing what they're doing.= WTF?!
*randomly walk in*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces