Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you perfer to be the 'Most-Powerful'????

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 19, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Godlike Nerd

18,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
~Dragon~Rose~
cherrybluesky
Could you rate me also, please? I've never beenrated before and I'd liek to hear what someone else thinks. Thanks muchly! biggrin
looks very nice matching and uniform lol I would get rid of the scarf though....thats about all 6 1/2!
*snugs* Thanks, doll! Hope you enjoy the rest of the party!

*scampers off*
idntty6
rate me plz
Sorry not much to rate black goes with everything come back when you have a shirt on lol 4

Dangerous Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Dragon~Rose~
Alexander_Diamont
Sure, I'm bored. A little pain might be nice while waiting around. *flinches*
I promise it wont hurt much lol okay you have two looks going for you right now....the Japense one and the angel one...they really cant go together so I would pick one and stay with it....I would also get a real kinimo it would look better!

Wow. That was virtually painless. I'm shocked. Most raters are all, "OMFG YOU SUCK HARDCORE DIE b***h DIE!" or something. This was actually an enjoyable experience. Thank you!
wagnas
Please rate me, if you like.
not bad I can see your going for the angel look...get a different pair of pants and shirt and it would be better 6
MisstressDamion
Dragon Rose... can you rate me please??? Or ne one else who wants to rate.

I like your avatar, but I'm a noob so I can't judge very well. It doesn't clash and it looks well with your skin tone. I'd say an 8 or a 9. Still it wouldn't hurt to ask someone who's been on Gaia longer.
Mr. Nobody
I'll take a rate
loojing nice but you need another color...to much dark or if you want to go all dark go all dark and get black....6
MisstressDamion
Can I be rated???
you look nice....your glasses dont go with the dress but it looks cool....try some jewerly it'll help (sorry for the wait)
Jiro-san
rate meh....
you look nice...got some red and black and white but the nose just doesn't go.....7
rate please?
kthx
Yea I've been rated. I kinda liked the glasses..... but meh... my braclet wont go on w/ the gloves... and I like my collar ^_^ btw you guys look great

and Bard a rate from me, about 7/10 ^_^
pyxiepotion13
~Dragon~Rose~
Come in and be rated. I warn you I'm not an easy person and I wont be begged into something more. I will ignore all the party stuff for your main outfit though lol.
Rate me please?*shutters*
okay you have shorts...dont go try some pants or a skirt with color that would go better ummm pick either feet warmers or socks....see painless lol (sorry for the wait I am going as fast as I can thank you to all who are helping me rate!)
MisstressDamion
Yea I've been rated. I kinda liked the glasses..... but meh... my braclet wont go on w/ the gloves... and I like my collar ^_^ btw you guys look great

and Bard a rate from me, about 7/10 ^_^

I'll give you a9/10 your avis eyes look great with those glasses. The only thing I would add would be stockings of some kind
Bard of Nirvana
Hey! I'm new to Gaia. Rating me would be most helpful!
Welcome abord...I would try to decide on picking on outfit and staying with it....the short skirt plue purple hair just doesn't cut it lol 4 (thank you for helping!)
May I have a rating please?
drama_tiki439
rate me. you've got a great avatar, by the way.
Okay you look very nice and thank you...I really wouldn't change a thing but maybe a different color shirt with the same star thats about it 8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff