Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enjoy the festivities, Golden Sun Fans! You've got your own thread now!

Edmund is a Golden Sun fan! You cannot deny the truth!
Go Cowpuppy! xd
YAY! GOLDEN SUN!
^_^ Thank you, thank you!
I prefer the adamantine sun, but each to his own.
*Walks in* HEYA!!~~ xd Having fun? I already have the ballon, the hat and 2 sets of completed V pins... What about you guys? ^^

...And have you guys seen the things going around about the sisters are evil and such? This ball is alot more than it seems... ninja
We've been domoed!

xd
"Wheee!" Having just used wind power to fly. Enlong is hyper today.
Daruki
*Walks in* HEYA!!~~ xd Having fun? I already have the ballon, the hat and 2 sets of completed V pins... What about you guys? ^^

...And have you guys seen the things going around about the sisters are evil and such? This ball is alot more than it seems... ninja

They're airheads and they're snobs... dunno about evil. I'm still loyal to Gambino.

I got all of teh stuff but the G Pin.

MUST HAVE!
Cowpuppy
Daruki

They're airheads and they're snobs... dunno about evil. I'm still loyal to Gambino.

MUST HAVE!

Haha. I have one, you must have seem me wear it sometimes. I got it a while ago at an art contest. Since inventories aren't working, I can't even at least change to my That's 70ies" blue set... Nor put on my G Pin. *sigh* Ah well... This IS special, still... 3nodding
evil-BuMp!
Cowpuppy
Daruki

MUST HAVE!

I dun like Gambino much, but I like these sisters even less. Plus Gino is adorable.

Though I do like their items. 3nodding I have two hats, two complete pins, and three balloons.
The only reason the Twins are kind of/sort of okay...

Free goodies!

^_^ It's amazing how many people they can attract with such cheap items. Honestly, how much did those balloons cost them? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff