Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  DANCE??

Will you dance?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 18, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 > >>

*blinkz a bit n glaces around, she decides it safer to kinda slink into the shadows and watch, perfectly joyful at other people having a great time*
bigmuthatrucka04
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
yeah i wasnt planning on comming either but its not as bad as i thought it would be.:::spins ya and leans ya backward:: that was a duzy huh??lol
3nodding yup!! ^_^

so how old are you??
13, why?
(^ '.')^ We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind. Cuz your firends dont dance and if they dont dance, well their no friends of mine ^('.' ^)

\('.' \) we can go where we want to, a place where they will never find And we can act like we come from out of this world. Leave the real one far behind, And we can dance (/ '.')/

(^ '.')^ \('.' \) (/ '.')/^('.' ^)

(/ '.')/ \('.' \) (^ '.')^ ^('.' ^)
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
yeah i wasnt planning on comming either but its not as bad as i thought it would be.:::spins ya and leans ya backward:: that was a duzy huh??lol
3nodding yup!! ^_^

so how old are you??
13, why?

no reason just wondering age doesent matter much to me as long as im having a good time..19 here..:::pulls you in close::
sure i will dance why not, this is a party so lets
bigmuthatrucka04
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
3nodding yup!! ^_^

so how old are you??
13, why?

no reason just wondering age doesent matter much to me as long as im having a good time..19 here..:::pulls you in close::
biggrin k!!

Romantic Lunatic

NowhereMan0012002
~through pain of death~
NowhereMan0012002
~through pain of death~
OK! stief lets dance!
Takes her left hand in his right and wraps and his left arm around her waist allowing his left to guide her into the dance.
"Let's heart "
leans her head on to his shoulder her hand tight in his her other arm resting around his neck.
He stepped in rhyth, with ehr to the walts music, guiding her softly with his left hand in the graceful three step dance thta took them into a circular motion.
"Graceful as always I see."
" no i just have someone to guid me" her feet hit floor silently with each step, her skirt faning out slightly with every turn. her hair falling over one shoulder.
3nodding *dancing is so much fun*
*starts dancing, a tango, jazz, hip-hop, with a little bit of freestyle thrown in!*
Visceroth
*Looks sadly down at the ground.*
whats wrong sad
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
3nodding yup!! ^_^

so how old are you??
13, why?

biggrin k!!

spins you away then quickly dips you and brings you back up and around facing away holds you close dances and spins you facing me looks at you,,,,you do look good this afternoon. smile
~through pain of death~
NowhereMan0012002
~through pain of death~
NowhereMan0012002
~through pain of death~
OK! stief lets dance!
Takes her left hand in his right and wraps and his left arm around her waist allowing his left to guide her into the dance.
"Let's heart "
leans her head on to his shoulder her hand tight in his her other arm resting around his neck.
He stepped in rhyth, with ehr to the walts music, guiding her softly with his left hand in the graceful three step dance thta took them into a circular motion.
"Graceful as always I see."
" no i just have someone to guid me" her feet hit floor silently with each step, her skirt faning out slightly with every turn. her hair falling over one shoulder.
He held her closer and kissed her forehead, ignoring everyone else in the room. He was focused on her, their foot steps, and the music. He felt like he was in bliss, which could be seen in his eyes.
"Possibly, but don't deny that your good at dancing."
hi everyone!!!! *starts dancing*
*walks in and starts dancing*
bigmuthatrucka04
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
Kiori_13
bigmuthatrucka04
3nodding yup!! ^_^

so how old are you??
13, why?

biggrin k!!

spins you away then quickly dips you and brings you back up and around facing away holds you close dances and spins you facing me looks at you,,,,you do look good this afternoon. smile
Thank you!!! heart you look good too, I love you hair!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff