Welcome to Gaia! ::

wow.. never had so many accoutns open at one time.. I'll be making plently of gold from posting today..
Nina_Rose
yajuu
Leloi wants me to give up anything of value... and if she gets really desperate she'll sell my horns or my G-pin.
I got all my stuff stolen and sold for Sedits scarf.. I think Dragon favors him most of all.. I mean Look at him! sweatdrop

Well... at least Leloi dressed me nicely. I look groovy in this 70's leisure suit. <dances to the Bee Gees>
*jumps down from rafters* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWRGH! *scary face*
Floof Wolf

Floofy! *glomps*
Floof Wolf

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Calli
Just as long as she doesn't sell you to a yaoi fanclub, I suppose... sweatdrop Hoihoihoi-- waitaminit, someone said something about marrying that poor Gino child to these...these...hussies -- now wait, I thought bigamy was illegal here in Gaia!! GAMBINO YOU BASTAAAAAARD!

*hic*

...don't mind me, that's just the sugar high. Anyway, I can't vouch for accuracy, but I heard the wine cellars are somewhere thataway *points*

It's well and alive here on Gaia. I know a girl who married two guys xd
I'd just feel sorry for him having to put up with them...
GAAAGH! *throws hands up in the air, as well as a good two or three pounds of assorted candies*
=3 Hmmm I wonder if the RO server I play on is up yet... If it is, I will disappear for a little bit!
kitsuneuta
Well... at least Leloi dressed me nicely. I look groovy in this 70's leisure suit. <dances to the Bee Gees>
I think all my accounts are dressed Nicely don't you think?.. well except Balberith there.. Kind of just got him.. want to keep the Illusion of being a newbie for rping.. I'm just the sexyiest.. ninja
Calli
GAAAGH! *throws hands up in the air, as well as a good two or three pounds of assorted candies*

*pounces candy*
Calli

*Jumps and steals candy* domokun
kitsuneuta
Floof Wolf

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Kitsune Uta screams like a girl. xd
*pounces the candie as well and stuffs more of it into the box of chocolates in her arms* sqeee!! whee
leloi
Kitsune Uta screams like a girl. xd

I can't help it, mistress... you MADE me UKE! gonk
*Rolls in candy* Ahahahaha! I love the hedonistic Gaian lifestyle! heart whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items