4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
same here... this sucks =<
Make a bug report. Gaia can't fix it if you don't report it. :3

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

did you went to the main event page? you must click a button to grant the gro max and then to choose the item from it... it doesn't appear in your invo by itself
Same thing happened to a friend of mine, I sent him the link I used to collect it >.> I wish I still had the link so I could give it to ya guys and see if it worked. sweatdrop

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

hiysinphlay
Same thing happened to a friend of mine, I sent him the link I used to collect it >.> I wish I still had the link so I could give it to ya guys and see if it worked. sweatdrop

only works for people who joined the event... maybe your friend didn't?

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
go to dev alerts and look through it and click on the link, accept the gro gain max and look in the special part of your inventory there is a potion type thing that grants you a regular item and IS NOT a potion like angel imp potion
Tsukita-chan
hiysinphlay

only works for people who joined the event... maybe your friend didn't?

Nope he participated
xD now that I see lobo's post I remember it was a dev alert, that's way not everyone is getting it, not everyone has them activated woops lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff