Cold Snowflake

I'll miss seeing the Von Helson mansion because I liked the design of it. Also, although I'm not keen on the alchemy feature I did enjoy searching around for the components as well as helping others out with finding the components.

I'll miss the wolves. What a variety! I really wanted to be the purple wolf, but that doesn't matter now because the final grant item allowed me to choose a wolf anyway.

I won't miss being stuck at a certain level or the glitch on skills. It was annoying, but eventually it got fixed. Plus I wasn't really surprised at the glitches because glitches happen with every Gaia event. Besides it wouldn't be Gaia if the events didn't glitch. Gaia is known for ''glitches galore'' during events.

I won't miss the alchemy aspect of the event. I just didn't like it at all. However, I'm happy for those that did like it. I'm just stating my opinion, of course. Also, I suppose I was hoping for event items, but that can't be helped now. Bring on Christmas!

Now then feel free to post what you missed and didn't miss about the Halloween event.