Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slimy Control

Don't let the mask fool you.
User Image
I'm quite alive.

HI. I'm Sting. I
DE theme of the night is unmasking! I'll take your current avatar and reveal a nightmare version of your avatar from behind the mask. I like simple best. Examples below. If you're a wolf, or you plan to be, make sure you post an image of your avatar otherwise I can't draw you.
NOW if you want me to draw you, post a lot! I'll stop drawing for this thread if it dies and that would make me sad. So please stay active.

OR you can even bump for energy/attack/whatever in here. Even if the event is kind of silly.
PERISH the thought of anoning in here. If you so much as mention anons, I will ignore you. I'm in no mood to have my favorite holiday ruined by shameless beggars and attention-whores who do awful renditions of my favorite characters.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Let's dance then!
nice work! heart

Lonely Werewolf

⋒⋒⋒⋒⋒⋒
I'd love to make you art.....but I have to work in an hour and that wouldn't even leave me enough time to sketch something out ;n;
⋓⋓⋓⋓⋓⋓

7,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Dancing? I love dancing!
User Image

In a relationship with The_Darky_Sharky

Precious Nerd

40,340 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
nice pics biggrin

Beloved Ladykiller

If only I had time to destress. xD College always sucks towards the end of the semester. All my professors are like "ASSIGN TESTS ALL IN THE SAME DAY" gonk

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Looove the idea dear!! I cant draw chibis but, how bout a cupcake?

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

you could consider either of my halloween avys if you wish.
User ImageUser Image

o uo that second example is seriously something cute.

Desirable Wolf

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Tirawa
If only I had time to destress. xD College always sucks towards the end of the semester. All my professors are like "ASSIGN TESTS ALL IN THE SAME DAY" gonk
Yes. This. This is the problem I am currently facing as well.

Slimy Control

AHHH. Normally I post freebie threads and there's like, one post five minutes later...
WOAH. I kind of spazzed haha.
Well HI everyone.

7,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I wish I could draw!

Beloved Ladykiller

Krilana
Tirawa
And like half of my professors do the tests on like 6-8 chapters. Or on multiple books. /dies I want it to be December already.
Oidhche
I wish I could draw!

me too! even my stick figures look horrible!!!! sweatdrop

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Tirawa
Krilana
Tirawa
And like half of my professors do the tests on like 6-8 chapters. Or on multiple books. /dies I want it to be December already.
Mine like to assign major projects in conjunction with the tests. And it doesn't help that quite a few of my classes haven't been meeting for the past two weeks and then BOOM we have tests.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff