• Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
welll i always liked the elven peoples from D&D 3.5
or from lord of the rings
but then werewolves are definately cool
vamps would be awesome if they didnt have so many weaknesses
then again the lich would be cool as well
then again i like all the mythical creatures i tend to be a person who will study all of them if i could
then again in real life im a druid just like my ancestors before me
i practice the old ways

Me too. 3nodding I'm a wiccan, and a friend actually had a Druid long bow commissioned for me.

lols on mothers side irish german that had a powerful druid in the past actually got recorded by the romans as a druid
on my fathers side i had a family member that was known to the romans as a trator
he was gathering all the writings of the druids and any folklore they would make during the years that they were supposed to be getting close to wiped out
my family kept it alive though

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
then again i like all the mythical creatures i tend to be a person who will study all of them if i could
i practice the old ways

Me too. 3nodding I'm a wiccan, and a friend actually had a Druid long bow commissioned for me.
lols are you a chick?
wicca is the female version of druidic power

Feral Warrior

shippo_ichigo_pika
MURKR0W
I WAS GONNA SAY YOUR MOM BUT

GASP! someone's mom is a creature of the niiiiight..... ahhha *splap meself*
SOMEBODIES MOM IS SOMEBODIES MOM surprised
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
i practice the old ways

lols on mothers side irish german that had a powerful druid in the past actually got recorded by the romans as a druid
on my fathers side i had a family member that was known to the romans as a trator
he was gathering all the writings of the druids and any folklore they would make during the years that they were supposed to be getting close to wiped out

I'm not sure what's on my mother's side, since my grandfather was adopted, but on my dad's I'm German, Scottish royalty, and American Indian. his side has been traced back to hitler and the Salem Witch trials. I'm just waiting for my turn to inherit the family bible, since I'm my father's oldest child And he refuses to "partake."

And yeah, I'm a girl. And often I just say witch, but use wiccan first to "test the waters," so to speak... People tend to be less scared of it.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
i practice the old ways

I'm not sure what's on my mother's side, since my grandfather was adopted, but on my dad's I'm German, Scottish royalty, and American Indian. his side has been traced back to hitler and the Salem Witch trials. I'm just waiting for my turn to inherit the family bible, since I'm my father's oldest child And he refuses to "partake."
lols we may be related on the scottish side the guy who was saving the texts was the borther to the scottish king

Angelic Bunny

Nyctic
Shisoma
╔═══════════════
.....Baby your not alone...

Do shape shifters count? Like not just werewolves but werepanthers/bears/rats ect?User Image

................................................................................................................................................................................................................'Cuz you're here with me.
═══════════════╝

Yes. They count. 3nodding
╔═══════════════

Then that's my favorite! cat_4laugh User Image

................................................................................................................................................................................................................'Cuz you're here with me.
═══════════════╝
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
i practice the old ways

lols we may be related on the scottish side the guy who was saving the texts was the borther to the scottish king

Maybe. I'm not sure about the actual lineage. My paternal grandfather is the one with the information, and I only hear what he tells my dad. Our family name is Scudder.
Shisoma
Nyctic
Shisoma
╔═══════════════

Do shape shifters count? Like not just werewolves but werepanthers/bears/rats ect?User Image

═══════════════╝

Yes. They count. 3nodding

╔═══════════════

Then that's my favorite! cat_4laugh User Image

═══════════════╝

Sewwt! They can be pretty kick @ss...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
i practice the old ways

Maybe. I'm not sure about the actual lineage. My paternal grandfather is the one with the information, and I only hear what he tells my dad. Our family name is Scudder.
lols maybe distant cousins
my family name on my fathers side is
mcgregor

Sugary Star

i've noticed that i recently developed a fascination with merpeople...

Rainbow Fairy

Nyctic
Moving on.

What's your favorite creature? As in CREATURE, not animal. Real or not, believe in it or not, what's your fav.?

my favorite is.....

a winged-fire breathing-water winged-air farting-earth shaking-gravity uplifting-element mixing hippopotamus.

^u^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces