Welcome to Gaia! ::

techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
lols i did say something but it got moved by a gaia glitch
heres what i said
i got a couple of the achievements but i wanst trying for those i was trying for the items and i got nothing scream sweatdrop
it will probally fully end in about a week but i want to get my items taht were promised but i have a feeling it wont let me i have as yet to get any items for the event only for the halloween shopps trick or treat event

I got the masquerade pin thing from before the wolves descended, and they released the final item today. You just go to the event homepage to get it. That's all I really know about...
i want a pin thing that would be cool i got the last one not gona use it cause i dont want to be a wolf ima send it to a friend

The pin's not all that great. I'll send it to you, if you want. Otherwise I'll just hoard it till next year and sell it on the market place for a rediculous price. That's what I plan to do with the other.

lols i would like the pin but i was just going to buy it off the mp but if you want to doante it thats fine

Sure. It'll be one less thing junkin' up my inventory. mad d:

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
lols i did say something but it got moved by a gaia glitch
heres what i said
i got a couple of the achievements but i wanst trying for those i was trying for the items and i got nothing scream sweatdrop
it will probally fully end in about a week but i want to get my items taht were promised but i have a feeling it wont let me i have as yet to get any items for the event only for the halloween shopps trick or treat event

I got the masquerade pin thing from before the wolves descended, and they released the final item today. You just go to the event homepage to get it. That's all I really know about...
i want a pin thing that would be cool i got the last one not gona use it cause i dont want to be a wolf ima send it to a friend

The pin's not all that great. I'll send it to you, if you want. Otherwise I'll just hoard it till next year and sell it on the market place for a rediculous price. That's what I plan to do with the other.

lols i would like the pin but i was just going to buy it off the mp but if you want to doante it thats fine

lols i have so many items i never use
you can either send it in gift box or i can give you some golds for it in a trade
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

you can either send it in gift box or i can give you some golds for it in a trade

No need to pay me for it. It's probably not worth that much, anyway.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

thx for the gift
also it says its about 830 gold in the mp but the price is lowering
you should join my charity ninja
jenkins and tecs charity
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

thx for the gift
jenkins and tecs charity

You're welcome, and yeah, I noticed. I imagine if we're to continue this...can it be called a conversation anymore? Eh... we should porbably move to either another thread or pm or something. This is getting archived like...tomorrow.

What's your charity about? stare

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

thx for the gift
jenkins and tecs charity

You're welcome, and yeah, I noticed. I imagine if we're to continue this...can it be called a conversation anymore? Eh... we should porbably move to either another thread or pm or something. This is getting archived like...tomorrow.

my charity is about plushies if you read the first page you will see that
yeah lets move it to a place of your choosing
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

thx for the gift
jenkins and tecs charity

my charity is about plushies if you read the first page you will see that
yeah lets move it to a place of your choosing

I skimmed it sweatdrop , but I didn't have a whole lot of time while I was looking. I'll go actually read through it.

Doesn't matter to me. You choose. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces