Welcome to Gaia! ::

techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
lols well that makes no sense i would just type it out

Just my personal preferance, I guess...
lols for teh gaia ones even if you dont use them you should know what they mean cause a ton of people actually use them as for the odd chat speak such as wrud that is just nonsense

It truly is. But I usually do get them, I guess I was just having a duh moment since you turned it into a gerund...

... i may have made it confusing cause i was up very late that whole weekend
but whats a gerund?

Maybe... A gerund is the -ing form of a verb used in the participle form. It can also function as an adjective, adverd or noun.

Sorry if that sounds all "know-it-all"ly or whatever. I'm in an advanced grammar class this semester...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
lols well that makes no sense i would just type it out

Just my personal preferance, I guess...
lols for teh gaia ones even if you dont use them you should know what they mean cause a ton of people actually use them as for the odd chat speak such as wrud that is just nonsense

It truly is. But I usually do get them, I guess I was just having a duh moment since you turned it into a gerund...

but whats a gerund?

Maybe... A gerund is the -ing form of a verb used in the participle form. It can also function as an adjective, adverd or noun.

Sorry if that sounds all "know-it-all"ly or whatever. I'm in an advanced grammar class this semester...

lols i knew i heard that word somewhere before
lols i dont mind you talking about grammer but im horrible with grammer i dont even try to use it on the internet
lols spelling and grammer are my worst subjects but reading comprehension is my best subject followed by sceince and math oh and i suck horribly at geography i have the worst sense of dircetion as well
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

but whats a gerund?

lols i dont mind you talking about grammer but im horrible with grammer i dont even try to use it on the internet
lols spelling and grammer are my worst subjects but reading comprehension is my best subject followed by sceince and math oh and i suck horribly at geography i have the worst sense of dircetion as well

You use "lols" a lot... neutral

I've always been good at everything. I've been told I'm wasting my brain by being a writer. I liked it all, sure, but I like writing best.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

but whats a gerund?

I've always been good at everything. I've been told I'm wasting my brain by being a writer. I liked it all, sure, but I like writing best.
i dod use lols a lot
i dont see how that matters much i dont even use it in any important way
well i think you shouldnt listen to them you can use all of that knowledge of other things in your writing tolken used his knowledge of politics and history and scifi to write teh lord of the rings and the hobbit many great writers use their abilities from real life to write fictional stories that are only enhanced by their abilities in real life
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

but whats a gerund?

i dod use lols a lot
well i think you shouldnt listen to them you can use all of that knowledge of other things in your writing tolken used his knowledge of politics and history and scifi to write teh lord of the rings and the hobbit many great writers use their abilities from real life to write fictional stories that are only enhanced by their abilities in real life

I just noticed because they all lined up last time... sweatdrop

I never knew that about Tolkein. that's really interesting. I'll keep that in mind. so when do you thing the "event" is gonna go away?

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

but whats a gerund?

i dod use lols a lot

I never knew that about Tolkein. that's really interesting. I'll keep that in mind. so when do you thing the "event" is gonna go away?

it will probally fully end in about a week but i want to get my items taht were promised but i have a feeling it wont let me i have as yet to get any items for the event only for the halloween shopps trick or treat event
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

i dod use lols a lot

it will probally fully end in about a week but i want to get my items taht were promised but i have a feeling it wont let me i have as yet to get any items for the event only for the halloween shopps trick or treat event

I only got the trick-or-treat items, too. But then again, I didn't really participate in the event. I inadvertantly got one achievement, but I don't even know what the others are.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
I choose Cockatrice. It's small and can be kept in a large chicken cage, not to mention it's deadly vision works on all living things except for monsters made of stone....
Curse you Rockbiter!

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

i dod use lols a lot

i got a couple of the achievements but i wanst trying for those i was trying for the items and i got nothing scream sweatdrop

I only got the trick-or-treat items, too. But then again, I didn't really participate in the event. I inadvertantly got one achievement, but I don't even know what the others are.
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
i dod use lols a lot

i got a couple of the achievements but i wanst trying for those i was trying for the items and i got nothing scream sweatdrop

You...didn't...say anything... neutral

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
i dod use lols a lot

lols i did say something but it got moved by a gaia glitch
heres what i said
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

heres what i said

I got the masquerade pin thing from before the wolves descended, and they released the final item today. You just go to the event homepage to get it. That's all I really know about...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

heres what i said

I got the masquerade pin thing from before the wolves descended, and they released the final item today. You just go to the event homepage to get it. That's all I really know about...
i want a pin thing that would be cool i got the last one not gona use it cause i dont want to be a wolf ima send it to a friend
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

heres what i said

i want a pin thing that would be cool i got the last one not gona use it cause i dont want to be a wolf ima send it to a friend

The pin's not all that great. I'll send it to you, if you want. Otherwise I'll just hoard it till next year and sell it on the market place for a rediculous price. That's what I plan to do with the other.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

heres what i said

The pin's not all that great. I'll send it to you, if you want. Otherwise I'll just hoard it till next year and sell it on the market place for a rediculous price. That's what I plan to do with the other.

lols i would like the pin but i was just going to buy it off the mp but if you want to doante it thats fine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff