• Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
booty grab its the aquariam game that gives gold

Oh. sweatdrop I know what it is, I just didn't get the abbreviation.
lols why do so many pwople have prolblems figureing out the abrevations that are commonly used on gaia

Well, I don't use chat speak period, whether Gaia related or not, but I also don't spend a lot of time in the forums, unless it's either necessary, or I'm really bored.
lols most people shorten booty grab to bg cause tehy dont want to type it all out
but i only use a few types of chat speak just cause i talk a lot on forums and dont always have time for the long version

I suppose... I guess I just had a duh moment. sweatdrop Typing properly doesn't really take that nuch more time than chat speak. Often times it takes longer.
lols chat speak is actually faster if you know what you want to type
it just takes longer to read

5,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
I don't know. Maybe pelicans.
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
lols why do so many pwople have prolblems figureing out the abrevations that are commonly used on gaia

Well, I don't use chat speak period, whether Gaia related or not, but I also don't spend a lot of time in the forums, unless it's either necessary, or I'm really bored.
lols most people shorten booty grab to bg cause tehy dont want to type it all out
but i only use a few types of chat speak just cause i talk a lot on forums and dont always have time for the long version

I suppose... I guess I just had a duh moment. sweatdrop Typing properly doesn't really take that nuch more time than chat speak. Often times it takes longer.

That's the thing. I have no idea what I'm reading. The first time I recieved "wrud" I had to ask for a translation.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

That's the thing. I have no idea what I'm reading. The first time I recieved "wrud" I had to ask for a translation.
lols i have no idea what wrud means i only use some of the most common chat speak like bg for booty grabbing and cs cor cash shop or mp for market place or idk for i dont know ect
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

lols i have no idea what wrud means i only use some of the most common chat speak like bg for booty grabbing and cs cor cash shop or mp for market place or idk for i dont know ect

Wrud means "what are you doing?" It's rather rediculous, if you ask me. I guess I can understand Gaia abbreviations, but I still wouldn't use them...
The selkies of Scotland and Ireland!

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

Wrud means "what are you doing?" It's rather rediculous, if you ask me. I guess I can understand Gaia abbreviations, but I still wouldn't use them...
lols well that makes no sense i would just type it out

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Tine Ghealain
lols i like the undines better
wait selkies they are teh wind creatures right?
or are they the water i forget i know undines are water creatures not necesarily friendly either
techpriest35
Tine Ghealain
or are they the water i forget i know undines are water creatures not necesarily friendly either

selkies are seal people, who can shed their skins and become human.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Tine Ghealain
techpriest35
Tine Ghealain

selkies are seal people, who can shed their skins and become human.
lols i know that i was just trying to remeber if they wer water creatures and the only reason i didnt remeber that seals are water creatures is cause at the time i was very sleepy i hadnt slept for most of the weekend or for halloween i was busy doing other things will sleep later today though
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

Just my personal preferance, I guess...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

lols for teh gaia ones even if you dont use them you should know what they mean cause a ton of people actually use them as for the odd chat speak such as wrud that is just nonsense
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

lols for teh gaia ones even if you dont use them you should know what they mean cause a ton of people actually use them as for the odd chat speak such as wrud that is just nonsense

It truly is. But I usually do get them, I guess I was just having a duh moment since you turned it into a gerund...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35
Nyctic
techpriest35

It truly is. But I usually do get them, I guess I was just having a duh moment since you turned it into a gerund...

... i may have made it confusing cause i was up very late that whole weekend
but whats a gerund?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas