Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Flying Vodka Bunny
I Mei Chang I
You're welcome

-comes back after a few moments- England's not around.. I think we can go ahead and take them.

Ok. *starts grabbing spellbooks*

-grabs as many spellbooks as she can - that's all of them.. lets go!
I Mei Chang I
Flying Vodka Bunny
I Mei Chang I
You're welcome

-comes back after a few moments- England's not around.. I think we can go ahead and take them.

*runs out*

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
((omai, here we go again lol
ty femspain xD))

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

A young, little country was innocently playing by himself one day. It was a beautiful and warm, sunny day. There were white fluffy clouds in the sky as he rolled around in the grass which was still covered in morning dew. He laughed as had fun in his own little world. He did not seem concerned at all that he was all by himself. He was not concerned at all. He was not even aware that he was not really all by himself.

A shadow appeared before him. He stopped playing to look up and see who was visiting him. Could it possibly be his big brother Britain? Maybe it was that other fellow who Britain always told you to stay away from. The one with the fancy pants, right? He knew it could not have been that other little country&the um&one around his age&um, that looked like&well, um&who was that boy again? Well whoever he was and whatever he looked like, this country was sure the shadow could not have belonged to him since it was much bigger. That country could not have possibly grown up before he did, right? Right? Of course not! It was silly to even think that could have remotely been possible!

The figure who stood over him was neither Britain nor France. This stranger could not have resembled either of those two any less. He had dark skin, even darker hair, eyes like a cat&and what appeared to be rather large melons on his chest. He had never seen anything like that before. Why did this stranger have two round things sticking out from his chest like that? Everything about this individual screamed danger, but not to this brave little country. He was totally unaware of how evil this lovely creature really was.

& Hola, peque&a,& the newcomer greeted in a silly language, &you must be Britain&s beb&. You are no Gibraltar, but I am sure I will come to love you almost as much as my own child.&

The little country was picked up and taken away by the stranger. To where, no one knew. Left where he had been playing was a single carnation and a note addressed to Britain stating:
Fine, mi amor, keep Gibraltar, but America is coming home with me.

User Image

User Image

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

edit: ((was debating on the IC response for a bit
meh, so brain dead atm but~ ))
User Image
*The little colony looked at the dark figure with curiosity.
Could it be that this nation had come by to play with him like his other brothers did?
If so, he was always willing to go along for the adventure.
The colony did like to wander and explore after all.
He let himself be picked up by the stranger, staring at them melons that were protruding from his chest, curious to know what exactly was under "there". However, he also wondered where they were heading as stranger took him further and further away from home.
He tried asking where they were headed off to but only got a response in a language he was not familiar with.
Maybe it was a surprise, he thought to himself as he settled on that thought alone and looked towards the horizon; looking forward to whatever was in store for him.*

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Flying Vodka Bunny
I Mei Chang I
Flying Vodka Bunny
I Mei Chang I
You're welcome

*runs out*

-runs after-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas