Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Don't. Stare. At. My. Costume. Dammit.
{Warning: Above link may cause you to fall out of your chair laughing your arse off}
-clears throat-
Normally someone like my brother would host a party like this, but he's busy giving some...strange gifts to people
Talk, dance, drink, flirt, etc
No Bastards allowed. Especially you, potato and wine bastards! cat_scream
Pretty girls more than welcome (h-h-hi Belgium redface )

[ gaia_nitemareleft Welcome to the H2k11 Hetalia Masquerade Thread. I hope you enjoy your stay here. gaia_nitemareright

Come join your fellow nations and fans in the dramas that await on the ballroom floor. Sit by the bar and discuss the ways of the nations and their fans. Pig out at the buffet (America). Stand outside and shoot at the mochi of the dead. Send mysterious notes to the nations and the fans. Freak out in Hetalian fashion when the werewolves, zombies, vampires and weremochipires of the dead come out. Do whatever you fancy. Just remember to respect everyone, and their boundaries (France)
RP as lightly or heavily as you want, discuss Hetalia and its awesomeness, do whatever you want here. Except jab my kidneys! scream

Despite what Romano says, Germans and Frances are more than welcome mrgreen

gaia_angelleft Links gaia_angelright
Official Hetalia User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Official Hetalia Halloween Event @ LJ (Part 9)
Hetarchive Mirror
gaia_crown Thank You Map For Himaruya gaia_crown
TV Tropes(There goes the rest of your day/night)
gaia_nitemareleft Anon Thank Yous gaia_angelright

Bright Eyes
A scrawny -- almost sickly pale -- man shifted his gaze towards you as you walked through the door. He gave a slightly smile as a greeting, only to focus his attention on the acoustic guitar placed on his knee. &When everything is lonely, I can be my own best friend. Get a coffee and the paper, have my own conversations with the sidewalk and the pigeons and my window reflection.. The mask I polish in the evening, by the morning, looks like s**t.&

&And I know you have a heavy heart.. I can feel it when we kiss and many men stronger than me have thrown their backs out, trying to lift it. But me, I'm not a gamble. You can count on me to split. The love I sell you in the even, by the morning, won't exist..&

&You're looking skinny, like a model, with your eyes all painted black. Keep going to the bathroom, always say you'll be right back.. Well, it takes one to know one, Kid. I think you've got it bad.. But what's so easy in the evening, by the morning's, such a drag.&

&I've got a flask inside my pocket. We can share it on the train If you promise to stay conscious. I will try to do the same. Yeah, we might die from the medication, but we sure killed all the pain. But what was normal in the evening, by the morning, seems insane..&

&I apologize.. Sometimes, I seem to get a little too carried away when singing..&

~ Bright Eyes

P.S: Maybe you and I could sit down and chat sometime? I'd love to hear your insight on life and all its wonders..

{Thank you Bright Eyes <3}

Quote:
&Ve, Fratello...Have you seen Germany...I had an accident...& a very familiar voice asks from behind, turn to see your dear little brother clutching a bloody arm, somehow someone managed to cut off his hand! It's a miracle he's not dead! Despite the blood he does not cry, he simply looks confused. &Why are you turning pale Romano? I'll be ok...& he smiles sitting a present at your feet. &Say, if you see Germany tell him I need some help bandaging my hand ok? It hurts..& he pouts, you're still in shock but he's already gone. Feli..Why?
Happy Halloween

Yandere N.Italy~

User Image
CHE?! WHAT DID YOU DO FRATELLO!? :fuu:

Quote:

I'm So Lonely Please Be My Friend
[ghost girl picture here]

{Is that you, Canada? /shot Gladly, ghost girl. So simple but cute <3}

Quote:

User Image
&.... H&ppy H&lloween.&

User Image
SPAINNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~!

Quote:

A ghostly figure in a dark cloak appears before your vision. A rather small figure, if you were able to look more closely, you could tell that the specter was in the form of a small child. A simple, white mask covers his identity.
Before you even realize it, the child is already in front of you. He looks up to you with a tiny smile featuring onto his face in an attempt to make sure that he meant no harm for you. In his small hands is a little bag tied with a ribbon.

The spirit holds out the little bag to offer it to you, but before you could do anything else, the black - cloaked entity vanished from your sight as fast as he appeared.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
But the little bag that was in his hands was in his place.

' Happy Halloween

- HRE '

HRE? ...Are you mistaking me for my brother?
{Holy...Roman Empire, tomatoman /shot. Danke <3}

Quote:
Heheh take this and think of me

~ The lady behind the curtain.

{Thank you <3}

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-pokes her head in - oh how lovely . It seems I am the first though to arrive

Cute Punk

I Mei Chang I

Ciao, bella heart

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Tomate Romano
I Mei Chang I

Ciao, bella heart

Hello -smiles- how are you?
White Flag Idiot
<3

Ciao Sorella <3

I Mei Chang I
Tomate Romano
I Mei Chang I

I'm doing well. How about you? And may I take your coat?

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Tomate Romano
White Flag Idiot
<3

Ciao Sorella <3

I Mei Chang I
Tomate Romano
I Mei Chang I

I'm doing well. How about you? And may I take your coat?

Thank you, how kind, it feels so much nicer in here . Its nice to hear you're well.

Lonely Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Aw nice thread heart

*subscribe*

Beloved Lunatic

Oh my.. this looks nice. Not many people here yet, though...
Hello everyone!

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
-peeks in curiously- h-hello?
I Mei Chang I
Thank you, how kind, it feels so much nicer in here . Its nice to hear you're well.

I hope you have a good time here *winks*

dianne_dejarjayes

Ciao heart May I take your coat, bella?

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Tomate Romano
I Mei Chang I

I hope you have a good time here *winks*

Something tells me I will .. -blushes-
EsmereldaStella

keirei

Hello ladies. Welcome to the Italian Masquerade. May I take your coats? <3

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Tomate Romano
EsmereldaStella

keirei

Hello ladies. Welcome to the Italian Masquerade. May I take your coats? <3

-blinks and looks over at the italian - of course.....Thank you...Romano is it? -hands him her coat careful of her wings-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff