Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Sapiens/Lupine Reconciliation Project

We are told to accept reality. Wolves kill humans. Humans kill wolves. Take revenge. But why does it have to be this way? We can become friends. We can get along. And the only reason we can't is the threat that we must "defend ourselves or die". Show of hands--how many here have died? Did anyone _not_ raise your hand? We have all died, and we are all still here. We know from empirical evidence that death is no more than a minor inconvenience.

There is no reason to fear death.

And if we do not fear death than the threats of "kill or die" have no teeth. Victories in battle are ephemeral. The long-term victory is the victory of friendship. Wolf or human, I greet you with the open hand of friendship.
*hugs*

I ask any who are willing to join in this great Reconciliation. I invite you all, human or wolf, to post in this thread:

From this day forward I will endeavour to inflict no harm on human or wolf.

And if you do so, I guarantee someone will come along and kill you for your trouble. And you know what? You will get better again. Maybe you will even be turned. But whatever your form, you will be welcomed in our fellowship.

Human Reconciliation/Healing Thread

Hopefully someone will create a similar lupine forum I can edit into this post. Any who post in that forum "from this day forward I will endeavour to inflict no harm on human or wolf" will receive my top priority for healing. And invite all healers to join me in providing that healing.

Thank you in advance for your help in building a better tomorrow.

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
...and human side link edited in.

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*hugs a wolf*

Fluffy Bunny

::Her growling almost sounds like words...You manage to make out what she may be trying to say...::

"I'd hug you back, but I've got legs and paws. ::sniffs at you::"

::She cocks her head and barks once, seeming more playful than threatening.::

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sylvenna
::Her growling almost sounds like words...You manage to make out what she may be trying to say...::

"I'd hug you back, but I've got legs and paws. ::sniffs at you::"

You. Are. Awesome. *tips post*

Fluffy Bunny

"D'aww, thanks. ::hops up on her hind legs and licks your face:: You're pretty awesome yourself."

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*Smiles wide and hugs Sylvenna tightly.*

Thank you so much. This is new ground for me. Should I pet your back? Is that friendly? Condescending? A sign of acceptance through mutual grooming?

Like I said new ground.

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sylvenna

"D'aww, thanks. ::hops up on her hind legs and licks your face:: You're pretty awesome yourself."

*cathes her in another hug and giggles*

Thank you.

Fluffy Bunny

"Well, I've got this itch on my left ear. ::hint hint:: Personally I don't mind being petted. But, I'm sure other wolves might have issue with it - so it's smart that you ask first.

I, however, just kind of lick without thinking. Since, ya know, wolf hugs are basically leaning into the person all cute-like."

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sylvenna

"Well, I've got this itch on my left ear. ::hint hint:: Personally I don't mind being petted. But, I'm sure other wolves might have issue with it - so it's smart that you ask first.

I, however, just kind of lick without thinking. Since, ya know, wolf hugs are basically leaning into the person all cute-like."

*scratches Sylvenna's left ear*

And I'm sure other humans might take issue with the licking-without-thinking thing. But I don't. So, tell me about yourself.

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Not surprisingly, the "powers that be" koffgamekoff don't let me add a wolf as part of my 'posse'. Ah well. So be it.

Fluffy Bunny

Fiona Pond
Sylvenna

And I'm sure other humans might take issue with the licking-without-thinking thing. But I don't. So, tell me about yourself.

"Ahhh, there we go. ::tail wags:: Yeah, I'm sure some do, but I don't do it to everyone. Just the humans that seem nice. No offense or anything but a lot of you guys are kinda jerks. (Not that some wolves aren't pretty mean, too. 'Cause they are.)

Hum. About me. Well. I used to play video games, 'til I lost my thumbs. Now I just like romping around and biting mean people that are just really askin' for it. Sometimes I'll get lost in that "must kill" mentality, but it's not too common. ::wuff:: And, uh, I like colorful stuff. Preeeetty sure I'm colorblind, though."

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
...and I have edited the name of this thead because I gave the exact same name to the thread in the 'human' forum and it was getting confusing.
We will pool all our resources so there is no ownership, and once the resources are eaten up, why, one side will proceed to devour the other. emotion_dowant

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sylvenna
Fiona Pond

"Ahhh, there we go. ::tail wags:: Yeah, I'm sure some do, but I don't do it to everyone. Just the humans that seem nice. No offense or anything but a lot of you guys are kinda jerks. (Not that some wolves aren't pretty mean, too. 'Cause they are.)

Hum. About me. Well. I used to play video games, 'til I lost my thumbs. Now I just like romping around and biting mean people that are just really askin' for it. Sometimes I'll get lost in that "must kill" mentality, but it's not too common. ::wuff:: And, uh, I like colorful stuff. Preeeetty sure I'm colorblind, though."

No offense taken. I actually feel a little complimented that I qualify as a "nice human". In my exerience, there is plenty of good and ill, nice and cruel in all of us. Human, Wolf, everyone.

I used to maintain an herbal healing shop. I still grow plants. But now most of my time is taken up with the new Reconciliation Project. And with any luck my healing time will be taken up there too once someone actually joins in. *sigh*

The colorblind love of color is fascinating. Actually, I find that the color scheme in the human area is off. Everything is gray and hard to read unless you go out of your way to speak in color. Not out here though. Do you have similar problems in Lupine territory?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff