Happy Halloween! Do you <3 or </3 us?

<3 0.9375 93.8% [ 30 ]
</3 0.0625 6.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
This poll closed on November 2, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Mystic's Give-A-Way

If you are personally talking to me or asking a questions please copy and paste the code below or quote me in your pm.

[quote=FallenStarMysticMoon] (Type here)[/quote]

So since my charity is closing down and I am making a new one with a really good friend I haven’t been giving much! I have decided that a Halloween themed give away. Now each day starting on the twenty fifth of October and ending on Halloween night I will be giving away goods! Some times it will be gold others it will be items worth random amounts of gold. I will even give away goodie bags which are just bundles of different Halloween sets or items. Now you may be wondering how much I am donating right? Well they can have various amounts of worth, but I can tell you during this give-a-way between October 25th – 30th one lucky winner will receive a 100k!

You may be wondering how the winners are decided. Well basically we all meet in my friend’s chat room. I will provide the link below. I will have everyone line up in rows and when I have all people settled into their spots I will roll dice or generate random numbers to decide the winner for each item/s or gold. If you are confused I will try to explain things better when people show up for the event.

Are you asking yourself what is the catch? Well there is one tiny thing you must do to participate. Attend the masquerade in the flash space and get the ‘2k11 Masquerade Brooch’ or you could buy it. But you must be wearing it when you show up for our give-a-way because if you win and I can not see your brooch or you are not wearing one you will not win the prize and a new winner will be selected.

If you can not attend our live give-a-ways don’t worry, one winner will be given an item with at least the worth of 50k. Are you wondering how to win the item? Well all you have to do is stick around and be active until November first and you could have your chance to win.
If anyone would like to donate towards this give-a-way please do so. Your donation will go towards the prizes and they are greatly appreciated though they are not required for this contest to continue. If you are willing to sell your old Halloween sets or items please pm me, I may be interested in buying.

SECONDARY EVENT OF THE WEEK!

So this is just a little add on to the main daily give a way. This portion is a little dress up contest. Today's contest will be: Dress up as a well known character, you may use sets but add your own twist! The prize of the day will be 20k. If you are dressed up and ready to go please quote me to let me know and I will put your avi on the front page. Now winners may be decided by random # generators or by polls! You never know.

Contestants

User Image
We will be going by pacific standard time.
Our first live give-a-way will be hosting at 7:00pm October 26th.
Click the password below for the friends chat link.
Password:103111
Give-A-Way Rules

1.Do not use mule accounts to try and win a contest or to sit in on the live events.
2.Follow Gaia T.O.S. while you are here
3.No begging, spamming, or giant quote towers. Keep it to 4 quotes or less.
4.Be nice and respectful to everyone
5.No advertising unless I okay it
Mini Contest's

In order to claim your prize please send me a pm stating what page you won on and what the contest and prize was.

Roll 10, 10 sided dice and get one of these 11, 22, 33,44. . . . and so on to win 10k.
The first person to tell a joke that makes me laugh will win 5k
The first person on every twentieth page will win 5k.
The first person to guess my favorite band will win 5k
The person who sticks around and chats with me, getting to know me a bit will win 20k.
The first person to roll 10,10 sided dice and gets a 69 must pm me to win 15k.
The first person to bump to 200 will win 20k.
Have a friend come into the thread and say you invited them to win an easy- 50 points.
Roll 10, 10 sided dice and get an 83 to win 10k
Generate a random number between 1-100 get a 59 and win 5k
Roll 10-20 sided dice and get between 30-40 or 105 to win- 10k
The first person to quote me when I post the word's THIS IS HALLOWEEN will win 10k.
Help me come up with scavenger hut ideas and you could win 10k if I use your idea.

Winners

A list of who has won what.

Bad list

You do not want to be here. People on this list can not compete in our events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff