Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you read the rules in post 1?

Yes, I read the rules and I will not attack wolves in this thread. 0.87008133655749 87.0% [ 3958 ]
No, I don't care, I will attack wolves and you may report me for trolling. 0.12991866344251 13.0% [ 591 ]
Total Votes:[ 4549 ]

Moonlight Sailor

keltic_wisp
cherub_Shagami
Roar Blue Dragon
cherub_Shagami
well good for you and sticking with your convictions. It really is all about fun, in the end.

Exactly, its going to be a shame when it ends. Hopefully it lasts for the month, we can hope, they never did get a few of the glitches out.

I think this is the first event I stuck around for and powered through. I would like to see if go on for the month instead of just a few weeks. This is so worth it.
your signiture... 501st event?

I am not sure. It was sent to me on my Tumblr page and I couldn't resist using it.

Rainbow Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
keltic_wisp
xX Lost Illusion Xx
keltic_wisp
heart
keltic_wisp
heart
keltic_wisp
heart
keltic_wisp
heart

*booty grab* ^_^
*gasp* pirate Hands off my bag of pirate booty. it's aged white chedder flavor *crunch*

*giggle* awe, you sure you don't want to share?

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
-Plays with my fake tail, I got from the human world- Hiya mommy. -Waves, yawning a bit-

Unforgiving Star

30,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Winged 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rainbow Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
again twisted

Unforgiving Star

30,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Winged 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

12,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
[[Metal Crusader]]
So how exactly do you change someone anyway, is there a particular move, or is it just the 50/50 chance?
lv 10 infectious bite attack. cost 50 energy and only 20% chance to change someone

Moonlight Sailor

MissDotHacker

Yeah but we can all hope that they will give us a break for once. I know they need to pay bills but not everything needs to be super rare.

if not we can launch a full scale wolf attack on HQ and make them.

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess
keltic_wisp
KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess
keltic_wisp
oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo

-playfully growls- Hey, thank you for the gift ^////^ you shouldn't have. and who is that? -tilts head, tail wag-
Blue dubbed "KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess" skittles cause she was a new born Sparkle wolf. She's really adorable to play with ^^

-Looks over at the wolf mommy's talking too, and is kinda shy- Hi... -She smiles, her green eyes bright-
this is auntie dream, she loves to play. And no luck again baby girl. off to human healers again >.< no luck changing you

-Hugs mommy, and uncle, and new antie, getting up walking away to get healed- Bye -Waves- I'll be back..

-wags tail- I can't wait to play with her -jumps-

Unforgiving Star

30,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Winged 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

12,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
rofl
cherub_Shagami
keltic_wisp
cherub_Shagami
Roar Blue Dragon
cherub_Shagami
well good for you and sticking with your convictions. It really is all about fun, in the end.

Exactly, its going to be a shame when it ends. Hopefully it lasts for the month, we can hope, they never did get a few of the glitches out.

I think this is the first event I stuck around for and powered through. I would like to see if go on for the month instead of just a few weeks. This is so worth it.
your signiture... 501st event?

I am not sure. It was sent to me on my Tumblr page and I couldn't resist using it.

Rainbow Sweetheart

cherub_Shagami
MissDotHacker

Yeah but we can all hope that they will give us a break for once. I know they need to pay bills but not everything needs to be super rare.

if not we can launch a full scale wolf attack on HQ and make them.

Knowing my luck I would trip over the main power cord for all of gaia and bring darkness to the gaia universe. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff