Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you read the rules in post 1?

Yes, I read the rules and I will not attack wolves in this thread. 0.87008133655749 87.0% [ 3958 ]
No, I don't care, I will attack wolves and you may report me for trolling. 0.12991866344251 13.0% [ 591 ]
Total Votes:[ 4549 ]

Timid Stalker

*Energy meditation.*

12,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess
keltic_wisp
oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo
keltic_wisp
oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo
Hello guys!
hello Dream *nips your ear playfully* you should meet skittles ^^

-playfully growls- Hey, thank you for the gift ^////^ you shouldn't have. and who is that? -tilts head, tail wag-
Blue dubbed "KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess" skittles cause she was a new born Sparkle wolf. She's really adorable to play with ^^

-Looks over at the wolf mommy's talking too, and is kinda shy- Hi... -She smiles, her green eyes bright-
this is auntie dream, she loves to play. And no luck again baby girl. off to human healers again >.< no luck changing you

12,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

12,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
heart
keltic_wisp
heart

Moonlight Sailor

MissDotHacker
cherub_Shagami
MissDotHacker
Never fails I post here and start getting attacked.

at least it is not the cure?

Thankfully, took me ages to get to be a werewolf. Hopefully no one will do that to me.

I was turned into a wolf (the first time) without my permission. I can't believe it only took the one shot. I think most of the humans have cooled their jets with randomly curing people for kicks.

Timid Stalker

You don't have to annihilate your enemy to win... Just allow them to tire out and maybe then apply pressure if you desire.

Thieving Entrepreneur

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
*angry-tooth bdtc runs around howling at the power-source-moon happily*

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
keltic_wisp
KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess
keltic_wisp
oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo
keltic_wisp
oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo
Hello guys!
hello Dream *nips your ear playfully* you should meet skittles ^^

-playfully growls- Hey, thank you for the gift ^////^ you shouldn't have. and who is that? -tilts head, tail wag-
Blue dubbed "KuranYuuki HiddenPrincess" skittles cause she was a new born Sparkle wolf. She's really adorable to play with ^^

-Looks over at the wolf mommy's talking too, and is kinda shy- Hi... -She smiles, her green eyes bright-
this is auntie dream, she loves to play. And no luck again baby girl. off to human healers again >.< no luck changing you

-Hugs mommy, and uncle, and new antie, getting up walking away to get healed- Bye -Waves- I'll be back..

Dangerous Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Rainbow Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
again! twisted

12,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
cherub_Shagami
MissDotHacker
cherub_Shagami
MissDotHacker
Never fails I post here and start getting attacked.

at least it is not the cure?

Thankfully, took me ages to get to be a werewolf. Hopefully no one will do that to me.

I was turned into a wolf (the first time) without my permission. I can't believe it only took the one shot. I think most of the humans have cooled their jets with randomly curing people for kicks.
Don't remind me. first day was gun happy. took me 2 days to get back to wolf. by them I was a level 17 human with level 5 wolf powers and human 10 >.<

Rainbow Sweetheart

cherub_Shagami

That is not cool (you are a pretty wolf though, I wanted to be purple)) At least humans have stopped doing that even when I was human I never used the cure on wolves unless they asked for it. Not nice trying to ruin the fun of the event for someone else.

Timid Stalker

Recharging to make another attempt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas