Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reikomei

Ummmmm well you've come in many times and he only came in like once... sooooo... you gonna go ant try to find him then?

User Image

"Only once?"

User Image

"Well, that's not so bad then."

User Image

"No way! This time I'm gonna park my butt right here and wait for him!"

User Image

"He better show up soon! I hear this place is going by the wayside by tomorrow."

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Hikari Tsuchinoko
EveryMule

"Only once?"

"Well, that's not so bad then."

"No way! This time I'm gonna park my butt right here and wait for him!"

"He better show up soon! I hear this place is going by the wayside by tomorrow."
Eeh it'll be moved, but I don't think it'll go poof. (Sorry for the late replies I'm typing up a dream I had)

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Nii Amikasame

I don't see the problem. emotion_awesome

What kind of dreams? >u>
lookie!->They're usually about Shinji or Aki... or both

Ummm apparently my character/self is in love with one of the guys and apparently her persona can alter time sooo You can tell where that story goes.

There was also one (really messed up) dream where my character admitted her love for Shinji at his funeral (It was just a whisper and she was too afraid to confess to him and I don't really blame her sweatdrop ) But she couldn't do anything about it. (she didn't really have a persona)
Anyhow that night she dreamed of him and (pffffhahaha she thought it was just a crazy dream. Oh hohoho how wrong she was) (Oh her name is Yuki, but Everyone calls her Yuki-onna snow woman In her dream she confessed to him, but she didn't know that her "dream Shinji" was his spirit and that he already knew that she liked him and that's why he came to comfort her.
After summoning up the courage she finally confessed that she liked him (Ugh SHOJO MUCH) Shinji gave a wry smile and said if she had confessed sooner he might have had a reason to continue living. Yuki was stunned by this and commented that she was afraid to approach him to tell him her feelings, because it would be weird if they didn't get to know each other first. Shinji stated that that was true and that is would have been weird to be confessed to out of the blue. Yuki asked him if there was another reason for him being there and there was.
Basically he told her everything about Persona's and the Dark Hour and so on. She asked him if there was any way she could help Akihiko and the others. But he said that she couldn't help if she didn't have a persona and low and behold that's when she wakes her persona (*cue Zelda music*) Yuki's persona is in fact based off of a real Yuki-onna, much to her distress and Shinji's amusement. Then Castor appears and decides to go with Yuki to help her out. (It was like a extremely minor wild card ability) Shinji tell Yuki to go meet Aki and gives her his Evoker.
Yuki wakes up and notices that Shinji's Evoker is laying right next to her. After that she decides to rest for a day before going to see Aki. That night she experienced the Dark hour for the first time and she was knocked out for a day. The next day one of Yuki's friends came to bring her to school, but Yuki had a cold (because the night of the funeral it was raining and she went out into it to cuss and rant and all.)
So it was at least four days or more... maybe a week after Shinji told her to meet with Aki. Finally she met up with him during the Dark Hour. Aki was worried about her, because she "was seemingly defenseless". They talked for a while before some shadows showed up. Aki told her to run and find a weapon to defend herself with. Since her house was close she took off it and when she reached in she darted in and grabbed her scythe (odd weapon to keep around) Then she dashed back to Aki but was stopped by some shadows. Aki came running just as she summoned Castor to deal with the shadows. Needless to say he was shocked. So she joined SEES and the story went on from there. (She fell in love with Aki)

Now this part kind of ties in with Persona Anime.

Years later Mitsuru takes Shinji, Yuki, and Aki's DNA to make kids for Yuki (apparently she couldn't have kids), But Yuki didn't know about the kids. (There were two a boy and a girl. The boy was Shinji's and the Girl was Aki's) So when the kids showed up on her doorstep Yuki decided to take care of them. (Oh I forgot she was abandoned as a kid. Honestly is there no person in Persona 3 that isn't an orphan or have some grudge against their parents?) She eventually comes back to Gekkoukan High for the 10 year reunion. Aki is the head chief officer and Yuki brings the kids along. Atsuko (the girl) states that she and Aki have the same hair color. (She looks like Yuki minus the hair color. Yuki has black hair and icy light blue eyes. very fair skin.) Aki laughs and asks Yuki who the father is. But she tells him that she doesn't know and that she can't have kids, which shocks Aki and causes him to apologize over and over and over. Mitsuo (He was like a mini clone of Shinjiro but with darker hair and dark grey eyes) was gently teasing Atsuko about how she looked like an older woman with her hair color.
Then Mitsuru Shows up and says that she's "Made a new body for Shinjiro" and all that she needed was a piece of his soul. Which she thought would be his persona, but Yuki could no longer summon either personas. Oddly enough Mitsuo could summon Castor and Atsuko could summon Yuki's persona. However in order to get the persona Mitsuru would have to kill Mitsuo, which everyone objected to. However Mitsuru was a little insane and held everyone at gun point.
Just as she was about to kill Mitsuo, Shinji's body "sprang to life" and blocked the bullet that would have killed Mitsuo with one of the metal serving plates. (I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing that the body was dressed. *shot*) Mitsuru was shocked that the body could move on it's own to which Shinji replies that it wasn't moving by itself and that he came back to protect his son. Shinji then explain that Mitsuru use Yuki, Aki, and his DNA to make the kids. Yuki and Aki looked at Mitsuru and Shinji in disbelief. Shinji somehow managed to Summon Castor and knocked Mitsuru and her bodyguards out. Yuki all but flung herself at Shinji tackle glomping him. After Yuki let him up Aki came and hugged him. (it'sa bro hug so it's fine yo!)
Then it's pretty much everyone living happily ever after.

as!fei;afjid;fjas that took FOREVER to type!

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
OBJECTI0N
User Image
It's... it's finally over? Is the wolf-ness going to just... wear off after this?

User Image
(I really, really, REALLY hope it does...)

User Image
Despite all that, though, I think we all had a pretty good time!

User Image
Apparently we're relocating to the Friends Chat pretty soon.

User Image
It'd be nice to see you guys there, even if I'm not around much myself.
Really? You mean this thread right?

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Reikomei

Woah yeah, that is a weird dream, especially with the insane Mitsuru parts. xD But in only goes to show how much you like P3 so yaaay for that! /o/ Thanks for sharing!

Come to think of it I've never had P3 dreams. :C None that I can remember, anyway. So jelly~

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Nii Amikasame

Woah yeah, that is a weird dream, especially with the insane Mitsuru parts. xD But in only goes to show how much you like P3 so yaaay for that! /o/ Thanks for sharing!

Come to think of it I've never had P3 dreams. :C None that I can remember, anyway. So jelly~
Yeaaaah (Mitsuru /= insane)... I have to try to draw Yuki and her persona... Her persona also reminded me of the FFXII esper, Ultima.

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Reikomei
Yeaaaah (Mitsuru /= insane)... I have to try to draw Yuki and her persona... Her persona also reminded me of the FFXII esper, Ultima.

Woah, you actually saw her persona in your dream too? I wish I could remember my dreams as clearly. xD

Ruthless Raider

8,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i dont understand how claim the werewolf item

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
La Ruda
i dont understand how claim the werewolf item

Claim it here. Hurry, they'll be taking it down some time tonight!

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Nii Amikasame

Woah, you actually saw her persona in your dream too? I wish I could remember my dreams as clearly. xD
Oh yes I saw it. Hang on I'll find a link to ultima.
Ultima 1
Ultima 2

there we go. Umm the only real similarities are that the persona's eyes are "closed" (Except when it attacks. It opens it's eyes and has a freaky smile. >_< At one point it went berserk and that was friggin scary s**t. But when it heals or buffs an ally it looks passive. When dealing with an enemy it get's "that look." o_o;; ) and that it has wings.

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Hmmm? I thought we were suppose to move today. What gives?

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Reikomei
Hmmm? I thought we were suppose to move today. What gives?

Not today. Maybe. I dunno. But it needs some time for setting up. The new thread will be up eventually. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff