Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Rabbit

kriken17
Oku37
kriken17
Oku37
I wonder why we weren't allowed to choose our werewolf colours

i KNOW!!! crying i hate being blue cat_crying

It would make a lot of sense to let us choose... i'm sure alot of people aren't happy with their colour. I'm not a big fan of purple. but it's way better than the rainbow one. I'd like the rainbow one if it weren't so ridiculous with that hair and bow!

yeah and the extra legs.......... cat_stare really a rainbow wolf that just killed it cat_sweatdrop

i haven't seen any extra legs yet... ^^'
i like rainbows, but that one is a little much. and probably completely inappropriate for the event ^^' and how lame is it that every wolf is the exact same except for the colour?

Eloquent Businesswoman

Oku37

i like rainbows, but that one is a little much. and probably completely inappropriate for the event ^^' and how lame is it that every wolf is the exact same except for the colour?
((Not exactly. There are SOME differences between wolves.))

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
emotion_eyebrow Well at least you're not sick for all eternity. *he coughs* ...Like me. No pain in being a wolf. *cringes from internal pain*

Familiar Friend

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
@Rockeracer

User Image
Wow, that mrdictionary thing is still up?

@Alice:

User Image
I'll uh... keep that in mind.

@Manchild:

User Image
I appreciate the advice, but if there's a way out of this, I'll find it for sure!

@Sky:

User Image
...Oh.

User Image
...I don't think I'd be able to live that down either. Better not.

User Image
Though if Edgeworth shows up in his ensemble every day, who knows?

User Image
H-hey! I'm much more aggressive than a chipmunk, I'll have you know!

Dapper Rabbit

rikkus_wolf
Oku37

((Not exactly. There are SOME differences between wolves.))

I guess I'll have to look harder huh?
^^' sometimes i miss details

Ruthless Werewolf

16,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Oku37
kriken17
Oku37
kriken17
Oku37
I wonder why we weren't allowed to choose our werewolf colours

i KNOW!!! crying i hate being blue cat_crying

It would make a lot of sense to let us choose... i'm sure alot of people aren't happy with their colour. I'm not a big fan of purple. but it's way better than the rainbow one. I'd like the rainbow one if it weren't so ridiculous with that hair and bow!

yeah and the extra legs.......... cat_stare really a rainbow wolf that just killed it cat_sweatdrop

scream yeah nd its just lame how u turn into a wolf nd then back again 2 a human cat_stare i so hate this *shoots self* emotion_zombie

Dapper Rabbit

kriken17

scream yeah nd its just lame how u turn into a wolf nd then back again 2 a human cat_stare i so hate this *shoots self* emotion_zombie

^^ i haven't been turned back yet, i hope i don't soon.
^^ i'm not keen on my wolf, but i don't want to not be one
Understandable mister wright. there are many ways to escape this fate but none to well unless you get some wolfsbane soon before the first full moon but then again that might still kill you as well not to date on legends anymore *sits next to the wolfside of the thread*

Unbeatable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
OBJECTI0N

Maybe you should just stick with your current outfit for now.

Okay, you are. But not by much.
User Image

Good evening, everyone~ What a beautiful night for a walk! So full of mystery, and dogs...

User Image

... dogs... ?

User Image

This is why I always carry chew toys~

Ruthless Werewolf

16,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Oku37
kriken17

lucky u! crying cat_crying cat_crying im doomed......maybe ill b a wolf again....hopefully not rainbow or blue cat_sweatdrop
Shinonome Rin
User Image

Good evening, everyone~ What a beautiful night for a walk! So full of mystery, and dogs...

User Image

... dogs... ?

User Image

This is why I always carry chew toys~
*ear slightly perks up*that is an intresting thing to do but eh not always gonna work XD

Dapper Rabbit

kriken17
Oku37
kriken17

lucky u! crying cat_crying cat_crying im doomed......maybe ill b a wolf again....hopefully not rainbow or blue cat_sweatdrop

i'm trying to level up to get infected bite...but so far..i've only gained on level and now have to hound the bumping threads for more energy...

now you have jinxed yourself.

Codebreaking Survivor

Survivor

Another question, why is pheonix not pointing at anything? I smell trap...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff