Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Feeder

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
((Ffffuuu- I love how I check back like, 8 minutes after the contest time limit is up. xD I didn't get to send in my entries. Oh well!))

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Miss Elecy
((Ffffuuu- I love how I check back like, 8 minutes after the contest time limit is up. xD I didn't get to send in my entries. Oh well!))

[[ It is on west coast time ;D you have over 2 hours left~ ]]

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
((hope this isnt too late))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hyunah finished up her Stein outfit and backed away, so close to the dead line, she wiped her brow and crossed her fingers.

Sparkly Star

Kranberry Jam
Cirque Du Gothique NPC :: Masquerade Host

[[ This is just the host NPC, she won't actually participate in the RP. ]]

Kranberry stopped dancing with the Stein dress form, looking at the guests working on their outfits. Satisfied with that she saw, she once again made her way to the stage.

"Ok everyone, I think that is enough! I am very pleased with the work you have done. Be sure to cast your votes for your favorite, the king and queen on the ball!"

[[ Sorry for one poll for all choices, but I'm afraid this forum does not have long. See the choices in the Freebies & Contests post, and be sure to vote~! ]]

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Detective Taller nearly had to laugh as he saw the Stein forms in drag...now that was a sight you didn't see any day.
He wondered which one Stella had dressed... he'd been distracted a bit by the waitress with the sword and hadn't seen Stella working on the costume because of this.
(Just great. Now, after the deadline's over, I come up with a fun idea for Stein in drag. Why don't I ever get good ideas in time?)

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar looks up at the Stein forms that were dressed for the contest and looked rather impressed by all the results. Reluctantly, she made her vote and walked back to the others after she casted her vote. 'I hope I chose the right one...' She thought.

Beloved Lunatic

Stella finished up the outfit and looked around at the others. Wow.. they're good... she thought, looking back at her own. But she was proud of her work, nontheless. She made her way back to the table and sat down once more by the detective. With a smile she said, "Well, that was fun. But I probably wont win anything."

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
"Don't say that", Detective Taller replied. "I thought my ghost story was bad...and I ended up in second place." He paused, looking at the dressed Stein forms. "Which one of the forms is yours, anyway? I was a bit distracted by that waitress... her sword, I mean, she was talking about it to someone...", he added hastily.
(Might be the last post for today. Getting late.)

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
User Image

Mae leaned against the windowsill, becoming frustrated with locating Noir. Maybe she would have to give up her brooch after all, how annoying. Glancing out the window, she saw the rain was letting up. Soon the police would arrive, and either this nightmare would end, or it was only just the beginning. Mae slumped down onto the floor, nearly lost in the pile of fabric that was her dress. In the quiet dark room, she began to piece together the story she would tell the police when they arrived.

Beloved Lunatic

Stella smiled when Taller told her not to count herself out. "But my design is so plain compared to the others..." she said quietly, forgetting to answer the detective's question of which of the designs were hers. She fiddled with her dress and looked out of a window. Should the police be arriving soon? "Well, I guess I cant complain. Tonight could always have turned out worse than being last in a competition, right?"

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
(Facepalms I need to freshen up my reading skills lol lady seine were pretty @-@)

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Detective Taller suppressed a shudder as he thought of what exactly could have gone worse.
"Yeah... I guess we were lucky... if you could call getting caught up in a murder investigation 'lucky'... the killer's still feeling safe. I hope. I mean, the police's almost here... the killer might try to get away, or something..." He trailed off. "Sorry. I don't exactly sound... reassuring at the moment, I guess. But... I think it'll work out fine."

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar sat down silent as she waited for the contest's results coming up. Hopefully, the mystery will be solved once the police arrive.

Shirtless Feeder

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Beni glanced to a large wall clock. The police would soon arrive. All of this would come to an end. Beni brought the black drag to her lips one more time. She inhaled deeply and slowly. And yet, she did not exhale. The smoke remained inside. Trapped. As they all were.

In any case, she thought over what exactly to say to the police, when they arrived.

Sparkly Star

Kranberry Jam
Cirque Du Gothique NPC :: Masquerade Host

[[ This is just the host NPC, she won't actually participate in the RP. ]]

Kranberry, about to proceed with rewarding the winners, heard a knock on the door. She turned and nodded to the head waiter, and bent down to pull a dagger out of her boot. The knock was heard again, but louder, this time followed by the police announcing themselves. Quickly sliding the dagger back into her boot, she accompanied the waiter to the door. They greeted the police officers, and lead them into the main room with the guests.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am officer McBlarny. While the other officers examine the house for clues, you all must remain in the main room, so we can take your statements." While some of the officers went off to look over the house, the rest remained, and began questioning the guests.

[[ Please post your alibis and any other knowledge the police should know to capture the suspect. This of course includes guests too~ ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff