Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
User Image

Mae smiled as Beni accepted the glass. It might be worthwhile to get as many people to drink as possible, to keep the party entertaining. Noticing her new companion's eyes wander, Mae tried to follow her gaze. Eventually her sight fell on a very eccentric man, with a very unpleasant look on his face. She recognized him immediately, feeling a bit surprised. Beni speaking to her again brought her out of her thoughts.

"Imp?" Mae echoed, turning to see the creature, "Ah, this is my first time seeing one as well! It is a bit cute, isn't it?" Before she could go on, a girl in a stunning gown approached her, obviously accepting her challenge. The colors, the feathers, the yards of golden fabric. . . Mae had seen enough.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" she cried, leaping back onto the stage, "I have seen perfection, behold!" gesturing dramatically to Incitedbysilence, she then went on, "There is no doubt in my mind that she deserves the prizes offered to her!" And with that, Mae handed the girl her gold and ruby hairpins. Turning to Beni, she smiled.

"I hope you are ready to part with some of your precious art~"

[[ As only one person entered the Tektek contest, she won by default. Congratulations incitedbysilence! Please go to the Freebies & Contests post to see her beautiful entry! ]]

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Tired of looking around, Lunar begins to sit down in a chair to give her legs a bit of a break. She did want to dance, but she was just a bit worried of tripping over her gown and humiliating herself. After hearing the announcement about a contest's winner, she applauded for the winner to show her congratulations to her.

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Maggie cast eyes through the crowd of people as she entered the Masquarade. She wasn't interested in these things by default but something about this night seemed different.
She wen to the bar just for some juice and sat on a stool as casually as she could.

Hm...Dancing... Not a good idea for me.

(sorry. homework kicking my buns, haven't been on often as I'd like)

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar soon walks up to the bar to see what drinks they have (Oh, that's fine, I was distracted as well).
'Let's see what do they have that I might like?' She thought as she looked up at the various selections that they had to offer.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
User Image

As Mae looked over the crowd, she noticed a loan figure seated at a table, scribbling notes. Her smile faded, Mae had been harassed enough to easily recognize a journalist when she saw one. "Filthy gossip mongers." she thought bitterly to herself, stepping down again from the stage. Why would someone invite a journalist to an event such as this? Now everyone must be on their best behavior, or find themselves headlines in the society pages.

Mae absent mindedly began to play with her hair as she thought, randomly inviting a journalist seemed very strange. Was she a well known journalist? There was no way Mae could tell, with her wearing the mask. Feeling both irritated and confused, she became completely lost in her thoughts.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
As Lunar ordered and paid for her cherry drink, she was lost in her own thoughts as well, not sure how things will play out as she saw the various people enter the masquerade.

Beloved Lunatic

Stella finished her beverage. She'd caught her breath, and her feet were rested. She was still at a loss for what to do, or if she should talk to anyone. So, instead, she went back onto the dance floor. This time, her dancing was a little less vicarious. But, since she was still dancing alone, Stella was once again lost in her own world.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar finishes her drink and leaves over to a wall to lean on, a bit embarrassed to dance as she arrived to the masquerade alone. She checks up on the strings on her arms to see if they're good in place as well as the two wooden two-by-fours attached to her strings to see if they're well in good condition.

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

With her notes neatly rewritten, Kathryn put her notepad away and snapped a few shots of the massive crowd. Placing the camera down on the table, she sighed. Yeah, it was a grand masquerade, but it wasn't very interesting; at least not from her perspective. Reminding herself what "interesting" meant to her, and how it was a good thing that nothing interesting was going on, she rose from her seat and joined the crowd.
With no partner to dance with, she twirled around the floor in circles, her dress flowing around her as she did. I'm definitely not one for high-class society. she mused, This has almost no appeal to me at all. At least there's drinks.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
User Image
★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★BatteryAcidIncluded★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★

BAI obviously couldn't see that anyone had looked at her since her costume was so...well...special. She had decided to stop eating after she had accidentally lost a piece of food within the confines of her costume, since she had dropped it so carelessly into the mouth of her costume, and now started to scoot away from the table of goodies and randomly heading about in the direction that her feet were so conveniently taking her.

She continued to walk until she felt herself brush close to someone and she began to breathe heavily, the echo of her breath sounding quite scary from the mouth of the serpent.

"Excuuuuuuuse me," she finally let out before moving onward to find herself at a wall. She grasped around it and then quickly whipped back around, probably scaring anyone who was watching her. "HAHA!" She let out and then started to snort and giggle. Ahhhh, yeah, she felt all tasty inside.

She stumbled a bit and soon found herself grabbing a curtain which she untangled from, petted a few times, and then began to scoot along in her odd fashion.

★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★ "Murder at the Masquerade" ★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★

User Image

Wisteria Kamikaze's Significant Otter

Seeker

There was once a little dream. No one knows who had dreamt it,
It was really such a small dream. This made the little dream think...
"I don't want to disappear. How can I make people dream me?"
The little dream thought... And at last had an idea.
"I will make people come to me, and they will make my world."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. V startled slightly at the person coming up beside her, twisting around to look at the offending girl before relaxing at realizing that she was only curious about what she found interesting. "The whole idea of a masquerade, honestly. I've never been to a party quite like this before. The decorations are quite splendid as well." The brunette answered quietly, reddish-brown eyes still flicking back and forth to take note of everyone and everything around her, clapping politely as the winner of the contest —there was a contest? Where? When? ...Why hadn't she heard about it?— was announced.

During this, two children went into the woods.
They had a tea party under rose trees.
An invitation from the castle for them was...
The Trump Card of Hearts.

...They were never woken from their deep dreaming;
Forever they wandered in the Wonderland.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar finishes looking at her strings and heard the loud breathing and someone's laughter from scaring a few people. She sweatdropped a little and continued to look on at the people dancing on the dance floor.

Shirtless Feeder

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
As the liquid trailed down her throat, it burned a bit. Beni shivered, her brow tightening. She drew the glass away slightly, wondering exactly what it was she had just allowed to enter her body.

"It is, I suppose. Far cuter than those orcs we have in Aekea. Though I must say, they make for great handymen," Beni said matter-of-factly. She too noticed a beautifully dressed woman approaching, obviously taking up the challenge issue. The costume she had was certainly extravagant. There were so many pieces to it! It certainly must've taken a long time. Such devotion...that was something Beni could get behind. She laughed lightly, "Of course. I never go back on my word."

"I say...is that...no, it could be a marionette...could it?" Beni mumbled, as she looked passed the woman who had won the contest, her eyes falling on a woman dressed in blue with what looked to be puppet strings approach the bar that offered the selection of drinks not being carried around by the various waiters. Was that even possible?

The scribbling woman had taken a few shots of the crowd. While it was normal for people to capture moments at a celebration, for some reason this was not a normal occurrence, Beni could tell. The scribbling, the notepad...who was this woman? Beni stared for, what she assumed, was longer than polite. She just couldn't lay her finger on it.

The snake person was moving again, seemingly molesting a curtain before moving on. Then the girl who had danced with such energy before started to dance again. Beni also noticed two women, one dressed in red and the other dressed in blue were having a conversation.

"Seems things are picking up."

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
As Lunar stared out at the people dancing, she somehow got the feeling, she was being watched. Being stared at got her really nervous as she held the plywood that came with her strings carefully, yet kept a calm expression on her face. She was already finished drinking at the bar from one glass of the cherry drink they had, though she wondered as she drank it what would they have added in it.

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Maybe it was the fact that she had been dancing for some time, or maybe it was the fact that she had now consumed another three glasses of champagne, but Kathryn was finally beginning to enjoy herself. She twirled with much more vigor than she previously had, and had allowed a few other guests to join her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff