Welcome to Gaia! ::

What else can I post for?

Aged Dark Elf

13,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Trackball
Has anyone elses healing abilities gone poof?

Here I don't have even the option in leveling to choose one
Posting for wolves.
Posting for oranges.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
animega90
Day 3 of not getting the Healer achievement. I've healed 54 times, and I've yet to get the achievement. the other 2 popped, but not this one.

same here, and also, I am still unable to contract Lycanthrope
So I've killed 3 people, and I'm stuck on level eight.
Levels one through seven have all been one kill each.
WTF mate?
how do you heal others?

37,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Member 100
earl ciel_13
how do you heal others?

With a skill that says it heals.
earl ciel_13
how do you heal others?

When you get to level six, you get an attack that let's you heal other wolves, and you have to go to the wolf home forums from the main Halloween forum page.
When I was in the human's side, I can't get the item Silver Bullet when I kill someone. And when I add someone, I get Lycaeonia Curse instead. Now I turned into a wolf and I added someone, and still I got Lycaeonia Curse. >.>

Edgy Master

well my energy seems to not regenerate. cry

Romantic Genius

11,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Lueh
Trackball
Has anyone elses healing abilities gone poof?

Here I don't have even the option in leveling to choose one

same i got lvl 10 but no abilitys, alot of my skills went poof and i have 3 moonlight heals now? wtf none of my skills lvl either
Nightmere Sharinorochi

If you post in the Wolf Home forum, it will regenerate your health, but posting in the other forums should regenerate energy.
I was having some problems with it earlier, try switching to a different forum.
Pick one that hasn't been posted in recently, to reduce the likelihood of being attacked.

Dapper Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I don't know if this is a common problem or not but my skills aren't improving as promised. Their all still at level one and I've been going for about three days now, with using only three techniques the entire time. Those are, Double Claw, Howl, and Infected Bite.

Anywho, just incase you guys n gals can fix the problem or maybe I've just not had enough kills but it seems like it must be some outrageous number to level or something...

Also, I'm already level 10, and have my first set of items for the alchemy recipe. (I'm assuming that you guys set it to stop after one round on purpose? Seems a little odd since there are three pieces to the item but hey, whatever..)

Edgy Master

Rainebow Dash
Nightmere Sharinorochi

If you post in the Wolf Home forum, it will regenerate your health, but posting in the other forums should regenerate energy.
I was having some problems with it earlier, try switching to a different forum.
Pick one that hasn't been posted in recently, to reduce the likelihood of being attacked.
I have tried that a few times but I only got energy from some ones howl. plus there is only two forums I can post in v.v

Edit: well that was odd my energy just suddenly spiked up O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces