Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
Um, it says I've been on a team for 1 days 47 hous and 55 minutes. Anyone else have times that don't match up?

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I'm closing out that prompt telling me to pick an ability. I don't know even why it's coming up, as I don't recall ever doing anything to pick a side in the first place (are we automatically wolves?) but when I close it out, half the time the site stays grayed out and unusable.

http://cl.ly/273p2d223N373d0D391o

8,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
mirawin
i just started playing and my kills and also health is not being tracked outside of masquerade, if i have to log out everything i do gets erased.

That's actually because the flash space is a separate 'mini-game' which isn't connected to the forum event. Apart from that it can turn you into a wolf (or the other way around if you're already a wolf) when you get killed there. It's just for fun, it doesn't have anything to do with your kill count here.

At least, as far as I know...
After defeating some people I should have 4 skills but I'm stuck with only 2.

Edit; nevermind. I just found them ^___^;;;
For some reason some of my attacks never hit and they always say "Attack had no effect"

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
i got 167 heals, maybe you just need to get like 55 or something

Space Pilot

Getting stuck in heal-die loops may not be a bug, but it's a considerable oversight by the programmers, as is the lack of an option to directly retaliate against attackers or respond to healers.

Devoted Punching Bag

12,975 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
for some reason i cant attack......

Moonlight Shapeshifter

11,975 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Nerd 50
Howl is suppost to heal my wolf teamies for 20 while i loose 15
but most of the time it says i healed by only 1, or 19 and the health bar dosnt move when i heal them.

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cheery Hunter

11,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Guildmember 100
Finally hit 25 kills and haven't recieved the Hunter achievement. How long does it take for that to go through? Should I wait a little longer?

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
fdsfdsafdfdassfda
I had the ability to heal my team as both human and wolf, but it disappeared from my list a day or two after I got it. I'm sure that has happened with other powers as well, and I am wondering if we'll ever get them back or not.

I, and I'm sure it's happened to many people on both sides, have also been getting attacked by people who have deleted all their Masquerade posts, making it literally impossible to retaliate, and I would appreciate if that could be fixed or somehow render them effectless until posting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff