Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
No matter what I do, my energy won't replenish. It's been stuck at 4 for 3 days now-despite any and all posting.
And, since I died, I believe I am "Protected"? But that won't change until I do something, which Requires energy .

Thanks ~

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Well... I haven't gotten item drops from my past kills, and I really want to make the wolf hunter item. *I'm so close* sad

Unforgiving Star

30,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Winged 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
No matter what I do I can't seem to be awarded the healer achievement. )= I know they said it took some time to register but I have still be healing and have over 81 heals and has been days and still can't get the achievement. Can you help with this?

Edit: That was fast!! A minute after posting and three days later I finally got my achievement!!

Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
My heals are not being counted correctly.
When I first switched back to the human side, I set about working for my Healers Achievement. I did over 50 heals and was not granted it.
No big deal, I had heard that there were problems with it being pushed out and that we should just sit tight.

When I checked back yesterday, my heals had been dropped to 6. Odd, but I figured maybe it had something to do with having to be on the same team for a over 24 hours.
So I healed again. This time 55 people just to be safe.
Go back to the event page today and I'm dropped to 7 heals.
Fix please?
muahahhahahhaha

Gaian

I had a range of about 20-30 heals last time I've played. I was intent on getting the Healer achievement today but now, my heals have reset to '0'.

I really don't want to try all over and have it reset again. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Romantic Sex Symbol

I don't know if it's a bug, or just bad luck, but I'm at level 10 as a human, and still haven't gotten a Silver Bullet. I've been working on this for DAYS. If it is not a bug, THIS IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS.
I'm a level 5 human, but it says I have no kills or heals.

pidgeotxoxo's Bride

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Passed 50 heal got nothing. Switched teams to wolf and back healed a bunch nothing and it says I healed 0.

Also my moves never level so I can barely kill anything. So I cant get the kill badge either.

Mega Nerd

9,700 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Can't pass level 8 as a human or a wolf. I also haven't been able to get a silver bullet yet, but that might just be bad luck from smashing all those magic 8 balls.

In a relationship with my waifu

Dapper Dabbler

Bump(^∇^)

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Citizen 200
So at first it would just take about 20 heals away every time I got close to 100....now it's taken all of my heals away and I'm back to 0 heals.....

Fluffy Bunny

22,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Champion 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
EDIT: never mind me.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
I don't seem to get items from attacking or healing anymore!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff