Total Votes:[ 73 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Hm..perhaps. But both items made aren't one use items, and the wolf items aren't either. So I think I'm confused.

I LOVE THE BANNER!! <huggles, purrs> Thank you! It looks more like my avie Stitches_PatchworkKitten instead of angel kitten! I love it!

Ehh.. Then I dunno. *Shrugs* I think were both confuzzled.

Heh Your welcome! ^^ Glad you like it. Well, I told you I was using the same I had previously seen of you for your random drawing I'm doing too. Which this one fits quite well to the Halloween theme anyways. lol I really like how it turned out so well too.

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sanura Uprise
Well this sucks... Listen up for those still checking in on this place! Everyone who's on the list your drawings will be delayed. Sorries!

Today after running an errand, the hand I use to draw(and write with) got injured. :c It'll be a few weeks before the soreness goes down before I can work with it again.

... I stand corrected. =w=; I somehow managed to get BOTH my hands injured. Of all the freaking days I don't get gloves for work and then -this- happens. >:c Stupid defective taper went and smashed my right hand's fingers. Gotta keep an eye on those in case they go deep Purple again. *Sighs* Right now the pain medicine's kicked in so I can type decently but... I'm gonna be sore as hell come tomorrow!

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Hm..perhaps. But both items made aren't one use items, and the wolf items aren't either. So I think I'm confused.

I LOVE THE BANNER!! <huggles, purrs> Thank you! It looks more like my avie Stitches_PatchworkKitten instead of angel kitten! I love it!

Ehh.. Then I dunno. *Shrugs* I think were both confuzzled.

Heh Your welcome! ^^ Glad you like it. Well, I told you I was using the same I had previously seen of you for your random drawing I'm doing too. Which this one fits quite well to the Halloween theme anyways. lol I really like how it turned out so well too.

LOL Ok. confuzzled shmoozled! cat_rofl

Yes, thank you so much! I'm tempted to put it in her signature honestly. I just didn't want you think someone else was taking your art. <nuzzles> I can't WAIT to see the art! *WIGGLES excitedly* Eeek mew mew!

Oh my! <whimpers, licks over your fingers> I'm so sorry you got hurt!! I wish I could help heal you!

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

LOL Ok. confuzzled shmoozled! cat_rofl

Yes, thank you so much! I'm tempted to put it in her signature honestly. I just didn't want you think someone else was taking your art. <nuzzles> I can't WAIT to see the art! *WIGGLES excitedly* Eeek mew mew!

Oh my! <whimpers, licks over your fingers> I'm so sorry you got hurt!! I wish I could help heal you!

lol xD

You're welcome. It's been fun! Oh? Well... As long as you're asking first and giving credit where it belongs then it's not stealing. Because you're asking for permission of how you intend to use it and the credit is definately to show I drew it and nobody else. That being the case, you can go ahead and do that. ^^ So long as you're not selling it to anybody or anything.

I'll be fine as long as I keep taking pain medicine. I woke up today, and sure enough... Was in a world of hurt. Dx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff