• Clambake 200

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

<Giggles and purrs deeply, laying down so you can pet my wings> You are very welcome, and I'm glad you like my wings! <Purrs happily, grooms over your tail> I've never really gotten to talk to a mouse before! Mew! So cuddly!

lol Your welcome. Yush I love wings! Just can't resist hugging any kind I see. *Squeaks* Even if some are more pointy and sharp and highly uncomfortable than others. *A bit nervous* Um.. I wonder why? ^^; Squeak?

<Purrs and chuckles, licking and grooming over you> You need to be careful mousey! Don't want you getting hurt. <soft whine, chuckles> Well, everyone is either wolves or wild cats..not many true prey animals like bunnies, mice, ext. <nuzzles, purring happily> I'm glad I met you though! Your avie is so inventive!

Witty Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
* drops by, drawn by the call of free art and an adorable mouse avi * Oh, hey there Angel. * waves * :3

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hallos to everybody stopping by! heart Squeak!

Capi~Tan? You jump roping? *Can't help but laugh and find that amusing* But that's not rope that's my tail! Squeak squeak! :c

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

<Giggles and purrs deeply, laying down so you can pet my wings> You are very welcome, and I'm glad you like my wings! <Purrs happily, grooms over your tail> I've never really gotten to talk to a mouse before! Mew! So cuddly!

lol Your welcome. Yush I love wings! Just can't resist hugging any kind I see. *Squeaks* Even if some are more pointy and sharp and highly uncomfortable than others. *A bit nervous* Um.. I wonder why? ^^; Squeak?

<Purrs and chuckles, licking and grooming over you> You need to be careful mousey! Don't want you getting hurt. <soft whine, chuckles> Well, everyone is either wolves or wild cats..not many true prey animals like bunnies, mice, ext. <nuzzles, purring happily> I'm glad I met you though! Your avie is so inventive!

W-Well I've survived this far... Perhaps it's my unluck turned to luck because that rolls with the Halloween's festivities? lol *Squeaks more nervously* Oh I'm sure they're around. Just not always in plain sight from all this mess. Makes you think of it being another Dogs vs. Cats huh? Why thankies! x3 Squeak squeak. I had to try fitting into looking nice for the masqurade stuff... But this was all account of playing a Halloween themed Truth, Dare or Double Dare game. lol

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
dark eclipse
*Yawns and stretches deeply*

Mew mew! I love your name, and the wolf pictures are awesome!

Rainbow Exhibitionist

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Clambake 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
dark eclipse

Thank you, though now I'm a boring human. I'm in search of more alchemy items to craft things.

Timid Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
Sanura Uprise
W-Well I've survived this far... Perhaps it's my unluck turned to luck because that rolls with the Halloween's festivities? lol *Squeaks more nervously* Oh I'm sure they're around. Just not always in plain sight from all this mess. Makes you think of it being another Dogs vs. Cats huh? Why thankies! x3 Squeak squeak. I had to try fitting into looking nice for the masqurade stuff... But this was all account of playing a Halloween themed Truth, Dare or Double Dare game. lol

Perhaps. <chuckles and purrs> LOL That was interesting. Your w elcome! Wait..what about truth or dare? <looks confused>

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
dark eclipse
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
dark eclipse

Thank you, though now I'm a boring human. I'm in search of more alchemy items to craft things.

Ahh, cool! Good luck with that! How much of what do you need?

Dangerous Phantom

Dangerous Phantom

Dangerous Phantom

Dangerous Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items