I loved that squeak at the end

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Jarvis Riley
Sanura Uprise

Naw... The whole point of me turning in the first place was cause I was curious what which one I'd get. I said I wasn't going to bother taking action anyways.

... At least I didn't get the Rainbow Wolf! xD lol

But each time your color is random, so you could still be blue!

Yeah but this is enough for me thankies. Just to find out what the 'first' one I get is.

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
It seems the event's pretty much over... And in doing so I'll be closing my thread from further drawing chances. It's been fun for my first time though! Thankies everybody! heart

Everyone who's still on the list will be sent a PM when your drawing's been finished.

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell_Tutor
I loved that squeak at the end

lol Why thankies... I've been a Mouse for this entire event. So I had to squeak. x3

Charitable Genius

12,300 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Sanura Uprise
Jarvis Riley
Sanura Uprise

Naw... The whole point of me turning in the first place was cause I was curious what which one I'd get. I said I wasn't going to bother taking action anyways.

... At least I didn't get the Rainbow Wolf! xD lol

But each time your color is random, so you could still be blue!

Yeah but this is enough for me thankies. Just to find out what the 'first' one I get is.

No problem hun. *hugs* I am glad we became friends! 4laugh

Tenacious Hellhound

what a wonderful event.

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
It's fine. I'm not hurring you, but yes..that's why I tell people to quote me. If you don't quote, I honestly don't know you've replied. <nod nod, nuzzles, purrs> Events are fun though!

Ah, I see then. *Hugs and howls* Heh... For the longest time it seemed I was -immune- to getting turned. Now I finally know what color of Wolfy I'd become and this is it! x3 lol Aww... Put I was hoping for the pretty Blue one though. *Pouts* Oh well.

You are still a mousy! <nuzzles, purrs> They came out with the 'i am' wolf poses! Woot! I got the sparkle wolf which is the rainbow one.

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
Hell_Tutor
what a wonderful event.

Mew mew! I love raccoons! I don't see many that align themselves with a raccoon around here!

Tenacious Hellhound

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Hell_Tutor
what a wonderful event.

Mew mew! I love raccoons! I don't see many that align themselves with a raccoon around here!

I loved the description in the rig of the Raccoon spirit animal and I feel it does describe me.
First one I opened, there it was.

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
You are still a mousy! <nuzzles, purrs> They came out with the 'i am' wolf poses! Woot! I got the sparkle wolf which is the rainbow one.

lol Oh that? Eh.. *Shrugs* The final reward doesn't seem all that great. Making it a one time use? What a sucky prize if it's like that. :l Sorries.

I've almost finished the sketch part of your banner prize! For some reason getting the grin to look right's been the trickiest thing with it.

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell_Tutor
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Hell_Tutor
what a wonderful event.

I loved the description in the rig of the Raccoon spirit animal and I feel it does describe me.
First one I opened, there it was.

lol Sounds lucky! Congrats! I was considering the first to appear being my spirit animal. I got the Snake... But then something unexpected happened! I got a doll from this collection! x3 So I told myself that it's got to be a true guardian appearing in real form right there. So now mine's the Stallion.

.... Still hoping to get the Dragon one at least once though. No luck there. :c

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

lol Oh that? Eh.. *Shrugs* The final reward doesn't seem all that great. Making it a one time use? What a sucky prize if it's like that. :l Sorries.

I've almost finished the sketch part of your banner prize! For some reason getting the grin to look right's been the trickiest thing with it.

I agree..one use item isn't that great, but they aren't one use items! Woohoo for that! Yaay for banner! <happy wiggles> And I got a free art too right? <head tilt>

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

I agree..one use item isn't that great, but they aren't one use items! Woohoo for that! Yaay for banner! <happy wiggles> And I got a free art too right? &head tilt&

Hmm.. I'm not so sure were talking about the same item though. Since isn't the one you speak sounds like the one where you get from the ingredients? Check the first page, whatever's on there is what I'm working on. lol

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Well this sucks... Listen up for those still checking in on this place! Everyone who's on the list your drawings will be delayed. Sorries!

Today after running an errand, the hand I use to draw(and write with) got injured. :c It'll be a few weeks before the soreness goes down before I can work with it again.

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

I agree..one use item isn't that great, but they aren't one use items! Woohoo for that! Yaay for banner! <happy wiggles> And I got a free art too right? &head tilt&

Hmm.. I'm not so sure were talking about the same item though. Since isn't the one you speak sounds like the one where you get from the ingredients? Check the first page, whatever's on there is what I'm working on. lol

Hm..perhaps. But both items made aren't one use items, and the wolf items aren't either. So I think I'm confused.

I LOVE THE BANNER!! <huggles, purrs> Thank you! It looks more like my avie Stitches_PatchworkKitten instead of angel kitten! I love it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff