You disobey my rules... You get nothing... *Squeaks* stare

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
It's ok. I don't mind how long it takes. I know real life gets VERY busy! I comment to make sure I remember it myself. Or I'll forget. rofl <nuzzles, purrs, pet pet pet> Don't worry cute little Mousey! I'm sure it will be great when ever you do it!

And that's why you have that in your signature? x3 *Squeaks* Hehe Cause of the quoting part. I'm just trying to speed up my pace though. If I'm going to try keeping up with the events, then I got to get done a -little- sooner you know? Squeakie?

It's fine. I'm not hurring you, but yes..that's why I tell people to quote me. If you don't quote, I honestly don't know you've replied. <nod nod, nuzzles, purrs> Events are fun though!

Sanura Uprise generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 92!

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Say... CHEESE!

Due to some stinky cheese that was hovering around... I'm putting the Chibi Banner 25th page prize into this mix. So I'm throwing in an extra calling number for it!

Sanura Uprise generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 5!

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Say... CHEESE!

Here's the extra number!

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
It's fine. I'm not hurring you, but yes..that's why I tell people to quote me. If you don't quote, I honestly don't know you've replied. <nod nod, nuzzles, purrs> Events are fun though!

Ah, I see then. *Hugs and howls* Heh... For the longest time it seemed I was -immune- to getting turned. Now I finally know what color of Wolfy I'd become and this is it! x3 lol Aww... Put I was hoping for the pretty Blue one though. *Pouts* Oh well.

Macha Panta generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 60!

Charitable Genius

12,300 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

Ah, I see then. *Hugs and howls* Heh... For the longest time it seemed I was -immune- to getting turned. Now I finally know what color of Wolfy I'd become and this is it! x3 lol Aww... Put I was hoping for the pretty Blue one though. *Pouts* Oh well.

I could turn you back and then you could try again?

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Jarvis Riley
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

I could turn you back and then you could try again?

Naw... The whole point of me turning in the first place was cause I was curious what which one I'd get. I said I wasn't going to bother taking action anyways.

... At least I didn't get the Rainbow Wolf! xD lol

Charitable Genius

12,300 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Sanura Uprise

Naw... The whole point of me turning in the first place was cause I was curious what which one I'd get. I said I wasn't going to bother taking action anyways.

... At least I didn't get the Rainbow Wolf! xD lol

But each time your color is random, so you could still be blue!

Vicious Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Hello everyone~ biggrin

Guido Alferez Fawkes generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 45!

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Sanura Uprise
Say... CHEESE!

Here's the extra number!

Hello Ms. Wolf!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff