<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Jarvis Riley
Is it Photoshopped?

Nope! Can you believe it?? It's actually a type of pomeranian, and people do that to their fur on purpose. It was just to cute to pass by! <nudges pumpkin cookies over to you>

Shameless Bloodsucker

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jarvis Riley
G0REgeous
Jarvis Riley
G0REgeous
Jarvis Riley

*Throws Candy Corn into the hole for G0REgeous*

*Adds to her stash* ^-^ I never have to come up with Jarvis around

pirate Do you want Apple Juice or Chocolate Milk?

Apple Juice ^-^

*puts a gallon of fresh squeezed apple juice in G0REgeous' hole.

*races into her hole diving on top of the fresh squeezed apple juice, lapping noises coming from the dark hole interrupting the 'who wants to be a millionaire' music
Sanura Uprise
Aidan Adams
Sanura Uprise
Aidan Adams
is the title of this thread a reference to the song from Mobius Trip and Hadron Kaleido? I really hope so, it's a good song :3

Oooo... You're the first person to try taking up a guess! x3 Squeak!

Hmm........ Is that your -final- answer? owo *Squeaks* You're already shooting for a guess. Gotta have a complete response in order for it to count. Details are key. Hehe

Yes, it's my final answer!

The ship you're on is yours alone~
The wind will push your sweet sweet ride~
And this foreign whale just appearified!
You're sailing on the pumpkin tide!

*Room changes to the 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' and you are in the hot seat. I got a strict Mousie poker face on sitting opposite of you. The music plays as you can feel the tension.*

Just remember you have no lifelines left. All you must do is give us your answer in the form that I had asked for. Once you give us the 'song title followed by your response in a complete form' of a response you can lock in you final answer... Or back out now with what you've gotten so far. *Squeaks*

lol okay

Pumpkin Tide (from the album Mobius Trip Hadron Kaleido by Michael Bowman and Tavia Morra) is the song referenced in the title of this thread, final answer.

Do I win? biggrin

Aeris Melios's Husband

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*looks around*
Where the hell is that music coming from >.>

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Sanura Uprise
*Munches on my Popcorn, still watching the chaos.* owo; lol It's like watching Puppies ruffhousing! Big scary monsterous sharp contagious pointy teeth balls of fluff Werewolves Puppies! Squeakie. x3

Mew mew! <nuzzles, paws at> So is the contest over?

Nope! x3 1 slot left! Squeakie

Shameless Bloodsucker

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
VincentValintine LimitBrk
*looks around*

*Her paw pokes out of her hole up to the speakers set up in the cage around the mouse and the contestant*

Aeris Melios's Husband

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
G0REgeous
*Her paw pokes out of her hole up to the speakers set up in the cage around the mouse and the contestant*
Ah...
That would make sense >.>

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
fidly3
What exactly does art freebie mean? And how does one win them?

Art being given away for nothing, zip, natta, zelch.. A picture for free! For Gaia basically they don't want your items or GaiaGold. It's free! One wins them in various ways given that the artist has provided in their thread. See my 1st page and you'll find out how to get mine that way. owob Squeak squeak!

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
VincentValintine LimitBrk
*looks around*

Maaaagic! owo

Somebody's taking a shot at the good prize I've got going. So thought I'd set the mood for it. *Squeaks* Hehe

Aeris Melios's Husband

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sanura Uprise
Maaaagic! owo

Somebody's taking a shot at the good prize I've got going. So thought I'd set the mood for it. *Squeaks* Hehe
Magic is fun 3nodding

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Sanura Uprise
*Munches on my Popcorn, still watching the chaos.* owo; lol It's like watching Puppies ruffhousing! Big scary monsterous sharp contagious pointy teeth balls of fluff Werewolves Puppies! Squeakie. x3

I did say it earlier...but do you have to come up with a unique way of saying or something?

"Cree?" <Nudges over some apple flavored pockey and more nut cookies for you>

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
-a raging flame errupts outside the thread Lotus peeps in looking for victims-

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Aidan Adams
Sanura Uprise
Aidan Adams
Sanura Uprise
Aidan Adams
is the title of this thread a reference to the song from Mobius Trip and Hadron Kaleido? I really hope so, it's a good song :3

Hmm........ Is that your -final- answer? owo *Squeaks* You're already shooting for a guess. Gotta have a complete response in order for it to count. Details are key. Hehe

*Room changes to the 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' and you are in the hot seat. I got a strict Mousie poker face on sitting opposite of you. The music plays as you can feel the tension.*

Just remember you have no lifelines left. All you must do is give us your answer in the form that I had asked for. Once you give us the 'song title followed by your response in a complete form' of a response you can lock in you final answer... Or back out now with what you've gotten so far. *Squeaks*

lol okay

Pumpkin Tide (from the album Mobius Trip Hadron Kaleido by Michael Bowman and Tavia Morra) is the song referenced in the title of this thread, final answer.

Do I win? biggrin

*The music does it's little sounds to varify it's been set and will not be changed. She leans in and narrows her eyes with ears laid back.* .....You must be into Homestuck.....

Cause YOU WON!!!!!!!! Squeak! *Claps and confetti goes flying everywhere* d>u<b exclaim Congradulations Aidan Adams exclaim
Sanura Uprise
Aidan Adams
Sanura Uprise
Aidan Adams
Sanura Uprise
Aidan Adams

lol okay

Do I win? biggrin

*The music does it's little sounds to varify it's been set and will not be changed. She leans in and narrows her eyes with ears laid back.* .....You must be into Homestuck.....

Cause YOU WON!!!!!!!! Squeak! *Claps and confetti goes flying everywhere* d>u<b exclaim Congradulations Aidan Adams exclaim

Huzzah!! And yes, I am very into Homestuck biggrin

Gracious Giver

19,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Sanura Uprise
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Sanura Uprise

I did say it earlier...but do you have to come up with a unique way of saying or something?

"Cree?" <Nudges over some apple flavored pockey and more nut cookies for you>

Nope. I caught sight of you posting it eariler. Squeak That's why I said 1 slot left after your entry.

Any takers?!?! Better hurry fast! Squeak! It's the last spot! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces