Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Hoarder

thank you for making this thread!!! I too have realized Jack is missing, but at least now I know that it does happen and to wait a bit for him to come back. I guess even Jack needs a potty break every now and then xp

Shaggy Loverboy

ngaurhoth1
Bwazzam
I love all of you. Thank you. ; w;

Glad to hear it xD. Sorry but this is not a neutral zone. So you will be attacked, but feel free to do the same back~
Durem Reclamation Hub

Killed while offline. How...polite.
Oh well. Can't get me if I stay dead.

Ruthless Survivor

And I only needed the gloves and belt.....

Codebreaking Otaku

10,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
The mod's would've warned us, I think. Anyone who's been here previous ears, you remember when the event stopped?

The towns are probably still going, its not difficult to do it there. and it takes probably less time.

Ruthless Survivor

ProphecySpirit
The mod's would've warned us, I think. Anyone who's been here previous ears, you remember when the event stopped?

The towns are probably still going, its not difficult to do it there. and it takes probably less time.

What do you mean?

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Jack is nowhere to be seen.

Phrygis's Partner

Fallen Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
Bah! Jack, where you be?! >.<

Codebreaking Otaku

10,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Schrado
ProphecySpirit

What do you mean?

You know you can trick or treat in the towns, right? If not, just type "how to trick or treat in towns" into he forum search bar.

Original Noob

10,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100

Ruthless Survivor

ProphecySpirit
Schrado
ProphecySpirit

What do you mean?

You know you can trick or treat in the towns, right? If not, just type "how to trick or treat in towns" into he forum search bar.

no i already have 19 pieces of candy, i thought you meant that jack could still be found in the towns

Codebreaking Otaku

10,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Yep, town is still working

Tricky Wrangler

22,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
great wall of gambino

Questionable Hoarder

-waits for jack to be found-

edit: Great Wall of Gambino

Codebreaking Otaku

10,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Schrado
ProphecySpirit
Schrado
ProphecySpirit

What do you mean?

no i already have 19 pieces of candy, i thought you meant that jack could still be found in the towns

Dude, in towns you get 50 pieces of candy from houses. The NPC trick or treating has nothing to do with it, two separate games. Sorry, i probably wasnt very clear.

Superpowered Bookworm

great wall of gambino

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas