Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Glitch

So for those of us not Trick or Treating in towns we have the lovely task of tracking down jack.
He apparently changes his position on the world map about every 30 minutes starting from 17 so for example he will move somewhere at 4:17, and then again at 4:47, and so on and so forth. It also appears that he is consistently at the same place for all users. Another important note is that he is general within 2-3 steps around Barton Town.

To catch jack just click on his icon:
User Image
when you have collected all the candy you can (19 pieces) you will get an item.

So instead of bumping here, just post where he is currently, or link to his location. There is likely a hyperlink that can bypass the need to find him, but I don't know what it is yet.

Keeping this first post update would be very tedious, just go by the last few posts and you should be fine.

Update 10/25: It would seem Jack may disappear, it is unknown if this is done only in the late evening or due to some other error. I do not want anyone posting a location if he is not on the map. Please do continue posting so people know if he has disappeared.

I have posted a series of links to all the map pages to help aid in a thorough search, if you don't see Jack in any of those pages then he is NOT on the map.

Also it is likely that Jack follows a time schedule, if anyone gets a hold of that information it would be much appreciated if you share.

EDIT: Update 10/26: Thanks to the investigative efforts of Snorlax says NO we now know exactly WHEN Jack will change locations. He changes location every 30 minutes starting from 17. So for example he will move somewhere at 4:17, and then again at 4:47, and so on and so forth.

I am going to bed for the night. By all means continue posting where Jack is (which will change when the minutes are at 18 or 38) and having conversations. Thank you for your continued support and good night!

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch

Mega Glitch