• Healer 50
Lupo Di Fulmine

Changed it. twisted

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
It is halloween and J is always prepared to kill any sort of beastie mad *lingers around the masquerade knowing something will happen eventually*

I am not sure what kind of art I will do this event but Mr Lupo you may be first.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
J Lone Wolf
I fell for your signature. It's so...adorably entertaining.
*drooling over it*

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
iGelo
Lupo Di Fulmine

Changed it. twisted
Your sig...I just can't turn away

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Geoff DesTortes

Only twice?
      -/ Gasp
      Maybe I have an addiction?
      My looks are like stares, which last a few minutes each which go on and on. emotion_yatta

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vron must also ask... your not going to go all soft on me if they are kin of yours... or for that matter turn to there side?

the job of turning you evil is all Vrons.

Durem Citizen

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
iGelo
Geoff DesTortes

Only twice?
      -/ Gasp
      Maybe I have an addiction?
      My looks are like stares, which last a few minutes each which go on and on. emotion_yatta

Haha, I didn't stare too long sorry. wink Call me blasphemous maybe?

Also, may I ask... How are you making those emotes? I have never seen them before...

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Don't kill the beast maybe its friendly.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Darth Vron
Vron must also ask... your not going to go all soft on me if they are kin of yours... or for that matter turn to there side?

the job of turning you evil is all Vrons.

They are no kin of mine, I'm always on the human team.

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Oh and would you prefer a chibi or something else? Not exactly cute, but not exactly amazing either. >.> I haven't drawn anything in so long. Cause if you want something else I'll get my scanner set up after getting it done.

Durem Citizen

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
My friend and I have made a pact.

I bring this up because of the talk of killing beasts.

If I am turned she kills me with a single shot through the heart, if she turns I kill her with a single shot through the heart.

If she turns after she kills me, I pray someone kills her swiftly like she kills me, and vice versa if I turn after I kill her, that someone kill me swiftly.

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*nods and pulls out his silver hunting knife he had hid in his sleeve and re sheaths it on his belt* Well now that we have that out of the way time to party X3

So how is wolf doing this fine day?

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Faelrin
Oh and would you prefer a chibi or something else? Not exactly cute, but not exactly amazing either. >.> I haven't drawn anything in so long. Cause if you want something else I'll get my scanner set up after getting it done.

If you are drawing, then whatever you want to do is fine. 3nodding You can see in the previous freebie threads I receive all manner of different art styles XP

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Lupo Di Fulmine

That's my diabolic ghost plan.. Distract people with sexy Zachary Quinto, kissing another guy. While I slowly suck the soul from them. burning_eyes It's a very unique feeling. emotion_awesome

Geoff DesTortes

Well where you go for the regular emotes, above them it has the word normal and a drop down box. Well er' drop it down, by hovering over it and pushing it and go down to emotions.

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
J Lone Wolf
Faelrin

If you are drawing, then whatever you want to do is fine. 3nodding You can see in the previous freebie threads I receive all manner of different art styles XP

Oh okay good. owo I just want to give it a go with someone before I try to draw my friend's character, and I think your avi is something I'll enjoy drawing, and coloring. I always like coloring...>w> with color pencils. Alrighty then I'll get to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff