Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 245 ]
Total Votes:[ 245 ]

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You are going against the person who started the last post game so Vron thinks not Mwuhahaha

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
╰☆╮User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╰☆╮

Hi Vron

╰☆╮User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╰☆╮

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rawr *glompnom EEG* how are you this day?
dragon_knight_of_fire
Alie Valens
dragon_knight_of_fire
Alie Valens
dragon_knight_of_fire
ahahhaha you would think that would make you sick XD sleeping on the couch

My room is the coldest in the house, I go to bed freezing and get too hot while I'm fast asleep so I sweat and I have that moisture on me all night while my room is cold. I'm warmer on the couch and my mom doesn't want me sleeping there =/

ah XD why dont' you get it a little heater? my room is often the same way or it gets too hot etc.
but whatever works for you, its all good XD just you could try and make it work is all

My room is too small, if I were still in my own room I wouldn't have to worry about it but I got kicked out of it because my cousin is living with us =(
And the thing is, I was asked which room I wanted and I said that I wanted to stay in my old room stare Mom made me move because she didn't want my cousin playing with the power box. All my stuff was in my room, positioned perfectly so that everything fit. I don't have enough room in my new room and therefore get pissed off when my cousin decides she doesn't want my stuff in "her room" and takes all the books that don't fit in my new room and puts them in the kitchen.

(apologies for the rant, built up frustration)

oh man that really really sucks XP and its okay I totally understand, grr that really does bite the bullet, and totally rant away XD
why is she even staying there? and I would be like b***h you ain't moving my stuff to a place it has no place being XD but yar thats me

Simply? Her mom gave up trying to help her. It's much, much more complicated than that but it's a massively long story and reveals way too much about her life and I don't feel comfortable doing that... revealing my own life is fine but not someone else's.

Forgotten1's Partner

Invisible Healer

17,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Gaian 50
7 more days until Skyward Sword. Yeah!

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
Alie Valens
dragon_knight_of_fire
Alie Valens
dragon_knight_of_fire
Alie Valens
dragon_knight_of_fire
ahahhaha you would think that would make you sick XD sleeping on the couch

My room is the coldest in the house, I go to bed freezing and get too hot while I'm fast asleep so I sweat and I have that moisture on me all night while my room is cold. I'm warmer on the couch and my mom doesn't want me sleeping there =/

ah XD why dont' you get it a little heater? my room is often the same way or it gets too hot etc.
but whatever works for you, its all good XD just you could try and make it work is all

My room is too small, if I were still in my own room I wouldn't have to worry about it but I got kicked out of it because my cousin is living with us =(
And the thing is, I was asked which room I wanted and I said that I wanted to stay in my old room stare Mom made me move because she didn't want my cousin playing with the power box. All my stuff was in my room, positioned perfectly so that everything fit. I don't have enough room in my new room and therefore get pissed off when my cousin decides she doesn't want my stuff in "her room" and takes all the books that don't fit in my new room and puts them in the kitchen.

oh man that really really sucks XP and its okay I totally understand, grr that really does bite the bullet, and totally rant away XD
why is she even staying there? and I would be like b***h you ain't moving my stuff to a place it has no place being XD but yar thats me

Simply? Her mom gave up trying to help her. It's much, much more complicated than that but it's a massively long story and reveals way too much about her life and I don't feel comfortable doing that... revealing my own life is fine but not someone else's.

understandable ^ ^ I wouldn't want to pry if it was that complicated anyway its not my business, I thought it might be something simple like they were moving into a new place and she wanted to stay in that area to continue the rest of the year or something
dragon_knight_of_fire
Alie Valens
dragon_knight_of_fire
Alie Valens
dragon_knight_of_fire

understandable ^ ^ I wouldn't want to pry if it was that complicated anyway its not my business, I thought it might be something simple like they were moving into a new place and she wanted to stay in that area to continue the rest of the year or something

Nope, it was here or a mental institution (she had some crazy problems but she's mostly better now)

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
@vron~~ maybe XD

@mmariep2~~ what is that? question

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Darth Vron
Epp >///<
Ok
You?

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
EarthenElementalGuardian
Darth Vron
Epp >///<
Ok
You?

Doing good just learning some valuable life lessons on dragons *nod nod*

Edit: You know your having a bad day when a nordic vampire gets beat down by two giant spiders and a saber toothed cat T-T

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Darth Vron
EarthenElementalGuardian
Darth Vron
Epp >///<
Ok
You?

Oh? like what?

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
EarthenElementalGuardian
Darth Vron
EarthenElementalGuardian
Darth Vron
Epp >///<
Ok
You?

Oh? like what?

The first thing Vron learned was that Dragons are dicks for they like to attack you at random even if you are already in a fight with other things that if not handled right would kill you by it self. The next is finding out that Vron is made of treasure and meat and that brings me to the last thing which is the first thing but with the added knowledge of knowing dragons are dicks and they like to eat you XP
Darth Vron
*tackleglomppurrnuzzle* Evening Vron.
Am I correct in assuming your absence was Skyrim related?

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Darth Vron
EarthenElementalGuardian
Darth Vron
EarthenElementalGuardian
Darth Vron
Epp >///<
Ok
You?

Oh? like what?

The first thing Vron learned was that Dragons are dicks for they like to attack you at random even if you are already in a fight with other things that if not handled right would kill you by it self. The next is finding out that Vron is made of treasure and meat and that brings me to the last thing which is the first thing but with the added knowledge of knowing dragons are dicks and they like to eat you XP
Of course dragons well eat you they think you are tasty and are good with ketchup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff