Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 245 ]
Total Votes:[ 245 ]

Rogue

Malthinae
I haven't drawn in so long xD so, I decided to draw J, yay!

[IMGright]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn433/imanj/ImageFromArtStudio-33.png[/IMGright]

Text is here

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
my mainboard is smithreens, so I can't play anything really, but SecondLife works somehow, though now my graphic card doesn't like me be there, we're building a mermaid lagoon to my fairy island
Samuel Carswell
Aisling the Dreamer
Rain: That would be extremely annoying. o.e *Captain Obvious*
My wireless is being inconsistent tonight. stare

Samuel Carswell

You'd be in a better position to judge than I would.

Samuel has a raking across his chest, but that at least he doesn't seem to notice. A few cuts and nips are over his arms, and a nasty gash on his head.
"Hmm, there don't seem to be any bite that could cause you to be turned. Though that's a lovely cut on your head." Wiping away some of the blood she hummed as she got a better look "Fortunately it seems fairly shallow, it'll bleed like a b***h but it shouldn't be much of a problem. There was no loss of consciousness during the attack?" She asked while gently pressing a clean cloth to the gash.

He twitched a bit while being ministered to, but let her go about her business.

Not that I recall. Knocked me down for a bit, don't think it knocked me out. I'm tougher than I look, anyway.

One could doubt that, looking at the very skinny, shy-looking engineer.
She shot him a skeptical look, "Well I suppose you'd have to be to still be around at this stage. Let me know if you start to feel dizzy or nauseous. Unfortunately I'm out of energy so you'll have to heal up the old fashioned way." Gently she wrapped a bandage around his head, a hint of a smirk curling her lips. "Now lets have a look at this chest of yours."
Aisling the Dreamer
Samuel Carswell
Aisling the Dreamer
Rain: That would be extremely annoying. o.e *Captain Obvious*
My wireless is being inconsistent tonight. stare

Samuel Carswell

You'd be in a better position to judge than I would.

Samuel has a raking across his chest, but that at least he doesn't seem to notice. A few cuts and nips are over his arms, and a nasty gash on his head.
"Hmm, there don't seem to be any bite that could cause you to be turned. Though that's a lovely cut on your head." Wiping away some of the blood she hummed as she got a better look "Fortunately it seems fairly shallow, it'll bleed like a b***h but it shouldn't be much of a problem. There was no loss of consciousness during the attack?" She asked while gently pressing a clean cloth to the gash.

He twitched a bit while being ministered to, but let her go about her business.

Not that I recall. Knocked me down for a bit, don't think it knocked me out. I'm tougher than I look, anyway.

One could doubt that, looking at the very skinny, shy-looking engineer.
She shot him a skeptical look, "Well I suppose you'd have to be to still be around at this stage. Let me know if you start to feel dizzy or nauseous. Unfortunately I'm out of energy so you'll have to heal up the old fashioned way." Gently she wrapped a bandage around his head, a hint of a smirk curling her lips. "Now lets have a look at this chest of yours."

Ahhh, that's fine. That'll mend itself, don't worry about it.

He seems a little sketchy about having that touched at all.

Mystical Dreamer

PK Scatter Shot

How did you happen across her in the first place, out of curiosity?
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

My boyfriend sent me a link to her cover of 'You're Not Alone'. XD

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...
Samuel Carswell
Aisling the Dreamer

"I apologise," she laughed softly, "I've a terrible sense of humour. Nothing inappropriate until I've checked over your wounds I swear."
Dreylen
PK Scatter Shot

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...
*butts into the conversation* I absolutely adore that song~
That is really sweet of him.
Aisling the Dreamer
Samuel Carswell
Aisling the Dreamer

"I apologise," she laughed softly, "I've a terrible sense of humour. Nothing inappropriate until I've checked over your wounds I swear."

No, I mean leave those ones. They'll mend themselves. Just trust me, mmm?

The hard tone to his voice inferred Samuel wasn't going to allow them looked too closely at without a fight. And, clearly, was not willing to disclose the reason.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Urgh, I spent some time dressing up my new Monster High Clawdeen Wolf doll, and put her a nice hairdo and some old barbie tiara I found. biggrin She's like high school princess now

Mystical Dreamer

Aisling the Dreamer
Dreylen
PK Scatter Shot

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...
*butts into the conversation* I absolutely adore that song~
That is really sweet of him.
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

I love it too~ XD It's my favorite song from my favorite FF game. From my favorite scene.
And this was actually before we started dating, so it was him just showing me a really nice cover of a song I already loved. XD

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
And on random, I read outthe hunter posse post with focus and I came up random description of myself, though I am not regular yet "The banshee spectator that has not much to say ,but when she speaks, she strucks fear to masses, except Aisling, who has cuteness-crush on her"
Samuel Carswell
Aisling the Dreamer
Samuel Carswell
Aisling the Dreamer

No, I mean leave those ones. They'll mend themselves. Just trust me, mmm?

The hard tone to his voice inferred Samuel wasn't going to allow them looked too closely at without a fight. And, clearly, was not willing to disclose the reason.
She raised an eyebrow, as curious as she was she realised by his tone that he wasn't going to tell her anymore. Nodding she stepped back, "In that case you appear to be fine for now, just try and avoid the beasties for a little while."

(It is almost two am and I should really be asleep. x.x Night all.)

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Good night Aisling. Have cute dreams

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Samuel Carswell
J Fawkes

You clawed me!!

Samuel jumps back, clutching a bloodied arm.

( XD; Just saw that come up in my status feed... )
I saw you reverted back to your human ways, I couldn't stop my werewolf instincts! I'm sorry!

Also, if ANYONE has Antidote, please use it on me! I really don't want to be a lycan anymore. stare
J Fawkes
Samuel Carswell
J Fawkes

You clawed me!!

Samuel jumps back, clutching a bloodied arm.

( XD; Just saw that come up in my status feed... )
I saw you reverted back to your human ways, I couldn't stop my werewolf instincts! I'm sorry!

Also, if ANYONE has Antidote, please use it on me! I really don't want to be a lycan anymore. stare

May I suggest trying out the Antidote Shot Here thread? We have a team of healers dedicated to turning those who don't wish to be lycan back into humans =)
Though I'm more than happy to try it here. It takes a while because the chances of turning is 20% and it's most effective when your health is 10-30 and you're unprotected

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff