Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Zulma stopped and looked at the room. She was satisfied with the clean up she just did and put aside the broom.
She was thirsty so she went to prepare some tea.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
The tea was ready. Zulma prepared a full teapot and poured herself a cup. She sat in a chair and drank slowly her tea, enjoying the peace of the day.

Peaceful Lunatic

The mansion seemed quiet that morning, which was probably a good thing. "Ow ow ow," Ysavvryl muttered as she made her way down the stairs, holding onto her nose with one hand. Hoping certain members of the party weren't around, she glanced around at the area she had ended up in. A bar seemed to be run by a group called the Inn of Peace.

It sounded like nice folks, anyhow. The black haired girl went over there to see if she could get an ice pack made. It felt a little odd to be at a Masquerade without a mask, but given what had happened, she was probably lucky there hadn't been many people around. Especially the residents.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma noticed a new comer and she stood up. "Good morning." she said lightly.
Then she noticed her holding her nose and rushed for a tissue box.
"Here you go." she disappeared in the kitchen and brought back some ice in a towel.
"What happened?" she asked worried, handing the woman the ice pack.

Peaceful Lunatic

Ysavvryl took the icy towel and put it to her nose. "Thanks," she said. "I tried to wear a mask for the event, but I'm half-blind without my glasses. Crashed into a pillar and gave myself a bloody nose." She laughed nervously. "I had a cloth to clean that up, but you know, being in a vampire's mansion, I figured I'd better burn that thing out of politeness."

She offered her free hand for a handshake.

"I'm Ysavvryl. Mind if I hang around here for a bit?"

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma had to chuckle. "Oh my...well I am glad you are alright." She smiled and shook the hand. "I am Zulma, innkeeper at the Inn of Peace. Sure thing."
She looked at the tea pot then asked.
"Would you care for something to drink?" before adding. "And don't worry about the vampires, we have some nectar here, if they are thirsty, we have something for their thirst." she did not seem worried at all.

Peaceful Lunatic

She nodded. "Some of that tea would be nice. Good to meet you, Zulma."

She looked around for a bit at the room; the mansion was really nice throughout, although there was an empty spot on one of the pillars. Seemed like there should have been a vase there. All well, stuff happened at parties.

"I don't mind vampires, but the ones I know you do have to be careful around," Ysavvryl said. "But Louie seems like a nice guy, so I'd rather not cause trouble. So what're you doing to pass the time this morning?"

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma nodded. "Vampires are strong and can be dangerous, but so can humans." She poured a cup of tea for Ysa.
"Sugar, milk?" she asked before answering. "Oh nothing much entertaining, mostly cleaning." she chuckled.
"We could play a game if you wish." she offered.

Peaceful Lunatic

"Yes to both." For the kind of tea she had, that worked best. "It is quiet, but it is morning. I might drop by later this evening, actually. I was looking for a quiet place to write. We can play something then, all right?"

(I do need to get offline now, but thanks for chatting; see you later.)

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma nodded and smiled while preparing the tea the way Ysa liked it.
"This sounds like a great idea and you're welcome anytime."
She waved.
"You'll have to tell me what you are writing about."

((No worries, till later! ^.^ ))

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
To Thurgood and Aveline, free food and drinks are like a very massive object with a very high coefficient of friction: lots of gravity that attracts their mass, which in turn provides lots of normal force. Multiply that by the coefficient of friction the object has (in this case greater than five), and you have a force of static friction that will oppose all but the greatest forces.

In short, the two siblings are still here, and likely will be here until they hear of a good party elsewhere to crash, or the event ends.

Aveline and Thurgood are sleeping atop separate tables, having come down from quite a bit of caffeine.

Fashionable Phantom

With a mischief-laden chuckle, a slender figure pushed open the door to the Von Helson Mansion, her spurs jangling easily with every step. She spun the revolver hanging off of her finger lightly, bullets obviously in each of the chambers, her skillful fingers not letting a single one off. She spoke up in a sweet, southern belle's accent, contrasting with the gruff looks of her scars and bruises "Weeell, howdy there."

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma chuckled at the sight of the twins sleeping on the tables, they could have found a room. Yet it was no big deal.
The arrival of a new woman had the innkeeper turned her head.
"Welcome." she said warmly. She noticed the revolver right away and still smiling added. "I believe there will be no use for such a toy in this place." her tone was warm yet very serious.
"May I offer you something to drink?" she asked Filigree.

Fashionable Phantom

Fullmoon leaned over the counters, her eyes hooded lightly as she gave the revolver one quick, final spin and jammed it into its holster on her inner thigh. She giggled lightly as the cool steel brushed her leg, smiling sweetly "Sarsaparilla, darlin'. An'iffen ya don' have that a draft 'ill do."

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma nodded. "One Sarsaparilla coming right up!" She had to admit that the woman's accent was quite puzzling.
She prepared the drink and gave it to Fullmoon.
"We have a wide variety of beverages here." she added. "Enjoy!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces