• Battle: Mage 100
  • Hunter 50
CruelHearts66
Silveron Wolf
CruelHearts66
Silveron Wolf
Lady Kedo
Silveron Wolf

You just had to participate in moonrise, Where you on a side. in the flash you where human or wolf same with them forum. So yeah did you kill humans or wolfs.
(Don't think it had anything to do with the broach be it that I didn't even know that existed till after the event. >.> )
i just made this account today so that means i missed the event.so that means im not able to get the grow pro thing cat_sad

Well kinda sucks it only ended yesterday, Well there are lots of other events and hopefully Gro-gain will go down considerably once the announcement comes out and more of the community that don't have dev notices enabled get the item.

Welcome to Gaia by the way. xd
Yeah, it really surprised me that it ended without an announcement (at least, I think it did). So about gro gain max, does it work like a potion (where you can only use it once) or does it work kinda like any equipable item?

The dev notices gave a heads up as to when the event was going to end. Gro gain is kinda like the monthly collectibles where you pick an item. Each wolf is an item and you can chose one. The item has 2 poses a companion and an I'am. ^^
That's a relief. Thank you 3nodding

Yeah I'm happy they didn't make it a potion this year like that did with a lot of the previous skins. ^^
im so late T.T been so busy with college and i missed the event. I really want a gro-gain max too. crying but i didnt participate in the event

3,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Silveron Wolf
Lady Kedo
Silveron Wolf
Lady Kedo
Silveron Wolf
You should if you participated in the event... Did you check he main event page.
Click for Event page
when you say "participated in the event" are you talking about the part when we had to find the items for the 2k11 Masquerade Brooch or the part when we had to kill the wolf's ?

You just had to participate in moonrise, Where you on a side. in the flash you where human or wolf same with them forum. So yeah did you kill humans or wolfs.
(Don't think it had anything to do with the broach be it that I didn't even know that existed till after the event. >.> )
i just made this account today so that means i missed the event.so that means im not able to get the grow pro thing cat_sad

Well kinda sucks it only ended yesterday, Well there are lots of other events and hopefully Gro-gain will go down considerably once the announcement comes out and more of the community that don't have dev notices enabled get the item.

Welcome to Gaia by the way. xd
thanks emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas