Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOTE: I am selling the actual item, so if you get it you can select your wolf yourself (which is why the price is higher) simply post the highest willing amount you will pay for it and the highest bidder gets it with a trade [LOWEST BID AMOUNT: 165,000 GAIA GOLD] i am a fair and honest seller and you are guaranteed the item if you get the highest bid smile winner will be notified within 24 hours if he/she is winner

Garbage Fairy

25,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Magical Girl 50
mickel227
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOTE: I am selling the actual item, so if you get it you can select your wolf yourself (which is why the price is higher) simply post the highest willing amount you will pay for it and the highest bidder gets it with a trade [LOWEST BID AMOUNT: 195,000 GAIA GOLD] i am a fair and honest seller and you are guaranteed the item if you get the highest bid smile winner will be notified within 24 hours if he/she is winner

in mp it only cost 140k XD

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
aquito
mickel227
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOTE: I am selling the actual item, so if you get it you can select your wolf yourself (which is why the price is higher) simply post the highest willing amount you will pay for it and the highest bidder gets it with a trade [LOWEST BID AMOUNT: 195,000 GAIA GOLD] i am a fair and honest seller and you are guaranteed the item if you get the highest bid smile winner will be notified within 24 hours if he/she is winner

in mp it only cost 140k XD
>.<

Sparkly Comrade

i just want to know, can you take the wolf body on and off, or do you have to stay wolf?

Alien Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Medeis Opes
i just want to know, can you take the wolf body on and off, or do you have to stay wolf?
yeah once you have a wolf skin its removable like a normal inventory item

Space Hunter

2,200 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I don't have much gold. Good luck though.

Sparkly Comrade

mickel227
Medeis Opes
yeah once you have a wolf skin its removable like a normal inventory item

BRILLIANT!!!!!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas