Onacafeenhigh's Significant Otter

Rainbow Kitten

Lonely Mystic

25,250 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
[NPC] Labtech Gene
Thank you for your interest in Gro-Gain Max! To take part in our first human trials, just post in this thread. Please be aware that while Gro-Gain Max is totally safe, the Gro-Gain Max company hereby, um, you know-- by agreeing to this trial, we do the legal thing where you can't blame us if anything goes wrong*.

To take part in the trial, just reply to this thread!

* Gro-Gain Max may cause minor side effects, including nausea, upset stomach, headache, temporary fatigue, joint pain, disorientation, hairmouth, nocturnal triumph, sensitivity to sound, bowel cramping, the giggles, lecherous leg syndrome, oral burpies, inappropriate truthfulness, day terrors, lycanthropy, migraine, flat affect, tenderness, tingling in the extremities, dizziness and irregular heartbeat. Please consult your doctor if these side effects become intense, unbearable or permanent. Do not discontinue use of Gro-Gain Max.

sign me up!

Dedicated Trainer

grogain please? XD
wolf me baby.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
OOhhh!! DO ME D;<

LOOKS FRIGGIN COOL
[NPC] Labtech Gene
Thank you for your interest in Gro-Gain Max! To take part in our first human trials, just post in this thread. Please be aware that while Gro-Gain Max is totally safe, the Gro-Gain Max company hereby, um, you know-- by agreeing to this trial, we do the legal thing where you can't blame us if anything goes wrong*.

To take part in the trial, just reply to this thread!

* Gro-Gain Max may cause minor side effects, including nausea, upset stomach, headache, temporary fatigue, joint pain, disorientation, hairmouth, nocturnal triumph, sensitivity to sound, bowel cramping, the giggles, lecherous leg syndrome, oral burpies, inappropriate truthfulness, day terrors, lycanthropy, migraine, flat affect, tenderness, tingling in the extremities, dizziness and irregular heartbeat. Please consult your doctor if these side effects become intense, unbearable or permanent. Do not discontinue use of Gro-Gain Max.

razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces