Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Stalker

Oh, I brought a few bottles of wine.
I didn't want to get into anything that might've been tampered with...
>.>

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Whisper From A Dream
Nymph of Spring
.:Floats in, leaving a thin trail of ash behind:.

Hello.

"Hello there, welcome to the Masquerade! Please make yourself at home" Whisper greets her, gesturing to the room within.

.:A small smile creeps across her cracked face:.

Thank you. I hope you don't mind my mess..

Mythical Lightbringer

Nymph of Spring
Whisper From A Dream
Nymph of Spring

Hello.

"Hello there, welcome to the Masquerade! Please make yourself at home" Whisper greets her, gesturing to the room within.

"Quite to the contrary, I think you look amazing! The janitorial staff is well equipped to handle any such issues, it is of no concern." She laughed, very much enjoying meeting new people once again.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Whisper From A Dream
Nymph of Spring
Whisper From A Dream
Nymph of Spring

Hello.

"Quite to the contrary, I think you look amazing! The janitorial staff is well equipped to handle any such issues, it is of no concern." She laughed, very much enjoying meeting new people once again.

.:She laughs lightly, her voice seeming to echo and carry through the room:.

Always good, I suppose. I wouldn't be a good guest if I weren't to insure people are doing their jobs.
Beauty always comes at a cost; and those who trust to much end up getting burned..

Mythical Lightbringer

Nymph of Spring

Always good, I suppose. I wouldn't be a good guest if I weren't to insure people are doing their jobs.
Beauty always comes at a cost; and those who trust to much end up getting burned..

"So very very true! I am well acquainted with such things. I have been known to be more trusting than I should be."

Aged Regular

gaia_nitemareleft * thought he was the only one fading away in here* gaia_nitemareright

Gaian

19,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
Whisper From A Dream
InvaIid User
Whisper From A Dream
InvaIid User
Hallooo

Hello there! Good to see you, and I LOVE your avi! <3

Nice to see you too and thank you (x
so what do you know about the event so far? xD

Presently, I know that there is trick-or-treating, an alchemy item, a forum event, and that is about it. I know that it was stated at the Ask The Admin that there will be more NPC's among us during this event, and that Lanzer has stated werewolves are also involved.

I see thank you
I'm gonna start trick-or-treating c;
Can't wait for it all to be released

Interesting Lunatic

Dominu5
gaia_nitemareleft * thought he was the only one fading away in here* gaia_nitemareright

"Do not fade away~" she sings, offering a hand. "Do you wish to dance? I promise I will not step on your toes," Abyssia promised, chuckling.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Whisper From A Dream
Nymph of Spring

"So very very true! I am well acquainted with such things. I have been known to be more trusting than I should be."
--Personalize this formatting--

.:Furrowing her eyebrows, her eyes seem to be darker and more empty than they were before:.

Be careful of it. One can't always trust those around them, no matter who, or how nice they appear on their exteriors.
Things happen around this time of year.. Ian and Louis are brave for throwing this party, but the living don't always know what's coming like those who are no longer solid on this Earth..

.:Shifting slightly, more ash falls to the floor:.

One would think being undead would carefree, but we have worries of our own.. How our families and friends are dealing with our passings.. but we have to worry about those who are also dead. Some are very hostile.. .: She ducks as if to dodge something invisible:.
Those who are mortal don't always understand, and can't always grasp it, so most who have passed, tend to stay invisible.
This time of year is really the only time we can come out without scrutiny.
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Aged Regular

Rained-on-Butterfly
Dominu5

"Do not fade away~" she sings, offering a hand. "Do you wish to dance? I promise I will not step on your toes," Abyssia promised, chuckling.

"i am not fading away now, i have pulled myself together, and i would love to dance" Dom says with a Smile and offers his hand

Interesting Lunatic

Dominu5
Rained-on-Butterfly
Dominu5

"i am not fading away now, i have pulled myself together, and i would love to dance" Dom says with a Smile and offers his hand

"Lovely~" She took his hand and led him to the dance floor, which was rather empty but that fact would change soon. Setting up, she let him lead in a true lady like fashion.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Dominu5
.:Floating over, she whispers:.
Fading and withering are different, my dear..

Aged Regular

Nymph of Spring

Or is it crumbling?

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Dominu5
Nymph of Spring

Or is it crumbling?
.:Shrugging while a small chuckle escapes on a breath:.

You could say that as well, I suppose.

Aged Regular

Rained-on-Butterfly

"Lovely~" She took his hand and led him to the dance floor, which was rather empty but that fact would change soon. Setting up, she let him lead in a true lady like fashion.

"So, what dance shall we do? Foxtrot? waltz? " Dom asks nervously, remembering he hasn't danced in years.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff