Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Mads Ren`ai

"Of course you may. Go ahead and choose anything you like from the table over there." Mads replied, making a gesture towards the table in the back of the room.
"It's quite hectic around here these days, now isn't it?"

I'm doing fine thank you. How about you? :3
The event seems pretty decent in my opinion, if you don't count the bugs that it's had at times. 3nodding

Green followed the gesture and approached the table. She paused over a smoking punch bowl of some green questionable liquid but settled on a row of test tubes filled with strong-smelling alcohol. She plucked one from its tray and took a shot.

Much better.

"I can't believe it's the same every Halloween. And I half-hoped that things would settle back down to normal, now that Gambino has passed on, God rest his soul. But I guess that's Gaia for you." She sighed.

I'm enjoying it. It took a while to get the hang of it,
    but I learned by just jumping in and practicing.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mads Ren`ai
Calelith
Mads Ren`ai

The Flash Game hates you? o.o

Yes. I have a 50% chance of being a werewolf if you die in the flash game...and I've died numerous times and no werewolf...ie...ness...

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

I see. Talk about bad luck, huh? o.o
Or wait. I read somewhere that you might need to be dead here on the forums for that to work. Dunno if that's true though.

Finally...

I b***h and moan and THEN I become a werewolf...

I see how it is
-stares at the forums-

I KNOW YOUR GAME!!!

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lulz

Edit:
Now to find non dead people to kill so I can get my 25 kills...that I should've gotten as a human already...
gonk

Romantic Humorist

GreenInkling
Green followed the gesture and approached the table. She paused over a smoking punch bowl of some green questionable liquid but settled on a row of test tubes filled with strong-smelling alcohol. She plucked one from its tray and took a shot.

Much better.

"I can't believe it's the same every Halloween. And I half-hoped that things would settle back down to normal, now that Gambino has passed on, God rest his soul. But I guess that's Gaia for you." She sighed.

I'm enjoying it. It took a while to get the hang of it,
but I learned by just jumping in and practicing.

Mads followed behind Green over to the table, nodding approvingly at the drink she took.
"Now now. Gambino was a great man, you know. And while you can blame G CORP for quite a few of the bizarre events Gaia's had, the corporation has also given us all a great deal of good things." Mads replied with a wide smile, despite having several cuts and bruises from battling. "But you're right. We never seem to be able to get a 'normal' Halloween. So we might as well just get the best of what we get, right?"

Same, same. They didn't do an all that good job at explaining all aspects of it in the FAQ, so as you said, it also took me to just jump into it to figure it out. 3nodding

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mads Ren`ai

Same, same. They didn't do an all that good job at explaining all aspects of it in the FAQ, so as you said, it also took me to just jump into it to figure it out. 3nodding

It's rather annoying. It also doesn't help that low level werewolf attacks are...well...weak.

Romantic Humorist

Calelith
Mads Ren`ai

It's rather annoying. It also doesn't help that low level werewolf attacks are...well...weak.

Yeah, I agree with that. In fact, I find that most of the werewolf attacks are pretty weak. Might just be me not handling the role properly though. sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mads Ren`ai
Calelith
Mads Ren`ai

Yeah, I agree with that. In fact, I find that most of the werewolf attacks are pretty weak. Might just be me not handling the role properly though. sweatdrop

Well I have all my level 4 human abilities too...so it helps
ninja

Romantic Humorist

Calelith

ninja

Lucky you! XD
I don't remember how far I managed to get as a human. o.o

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Mads Ren`ai

Mads followed behind Green over to the table, nodding approvingly at the drink she took.
"Now now. Gambino was a great man, you know. And while you can blame G CORP for quite a few of the bizarre events Gaia's had, the corporation has also given us all a great deal of good things." Mads replied with a wide smile, despite having several cuts and bruises from battling. "But you're right. We never seem to be able to get a 'normal' Halloween. So we might as well just get the best of what we get, right?"

"G CORP?" Green echoed Mads, reaching for another shot. Then realization crept over her and she caught herself just as she put the second test tube to her lips. "Uhh . . . this is the G CORP event, huh?"

She was just a civilian from Durem, but she had heard about the secret goings on that apparently happened behind closed doors of the G Corporation. Could it be coincidence they were here and hell had broken loose . . .?

Then again, G CORP couldn't have been blamed for the ancient demi-god cults or the ghost disturbances of years past, and this Mads seemed a very pleasant and friendly individual.

"Ouch, looks like you've got a few cut yourself."

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mads Ren`ai
Calelith

ninja

Lucky you! XD
I don't remember how far I managed to get as a human. o.o

Lulz

Romantic Humorist

GreenInkling

"G CORP?" Green echoed Mads, reaching for another shot. Then realization crept over her and she caught herself just as she put the second test tube to her lips. "Uhh . . . this is the G CORP event, huh?"

She was just a civilian from Durem, but she had heard about the secret goings on that apparently happened behind closed doors of the G Corporation. Could it be coincidence they were here and hell had broken loose . . .?

Then again, G CORP couldn't have been blamed for the ancient demi-god cults or the ghost disturbances of years past, and this Mads seemed a very pleasant and friendly individual.

"Ouch, looks like you've got a few cut yourself."

"G CORP event? This?" Mads asked with a clueless expression, only break out in a light laugher. "Oh no no no. While the one responsible for the happening around here was in fact employed at G CORP as one point, he was fired long ago."

Putting a hand into one of the labcoats pockets, Mads dug up a small box of band aids, and looked at it for a while. "You think this will be enough?"

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Seteppe