how to get the item?

Generous Shapeshifter

11,675 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Mr Mysterious Kei
how to get the item?
go to the main event page and then click the event forum for it to appear then click and a Gro gain max will be in your inventory choose your wolf and voila werewolf you!!!

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
xlXl-Eternal-lXlx
Kenshin Belmont
xlXl-Eternal-lXlx
I want it now! scream

What would be awesome for me and a friend of mine would be if the item turns out to be an animated item just like in your signature. 3nodding

That would be so cool! or if they could make the wolves an item EVEN BETTER! biggrin

And equippable item would have been da bomb but they didn't. They just made a potion that you can only use once and they sell it for waaaaay too much in the marketplace. What a disappointment... gonk
jow do u get the wolf?
Youk0
Aileeya
Mara-the-shadow
In the dev announcements the admins said the final Item will be availible soon what is it I wonder. Does anybody know??

Well....of course, what I'd LOVE would be the availability of equipping this form--especially if pelt colors are available....but what I fear is more likely is some sort of horrible gro-gainish fail type thing for everyone still in wolf form. cat_sweatdrop

It would be pretty damn awesome to have our wolf forms whee
...but you're probably right about the gro-gain thing DX

Generous Prophet

I never got a prompt to get one of those gro-gain max items ;-;~

Welcoming Consumer

Aileeya
Mara-the-shadow
In the dev announcements the admins said the final Item will be availible soon what is it I wonder. Does anybody know??

Well....of course, what I'd LOVE would be the availability of equipping this form--especially if pelt colors are available....but what I fear is more likely is some sort of horrible gro-gainish fail type thing for everyone still in wolf form. cat_sweatdrop

EH eh eh

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Count Heartgrave
Aileeya
Mara-the-shadow

EH eh eh

The absolute best of both worlds indeed. 3nodding I started a THANK YOU thread to the devs for making it. whee

Moonlight Werewolf

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Partygoer 500
Kenshin Belmont
xlXl-Eternal-lXlx
Kenshin Belmont
xlXl-Eternal-lXlx
I want it now! scream

What would be awesome for me and a friend of mine would be if the item turns out to be an animated item just like in your signature. 3nodding

That would be so cool! or if they could make the wolves an item EVEN BETTER! biggrin

And equippable item would have been da bomb but they didn't. They just made a potion that you can only use once and they sell it for waaaaay too much in the marketplace. What a disappointment... gonk

No, no, no, no, they made the wolves and item just look here,→ Werewolves! the "Gro-gain MAX" thingy is the item, you just have to open it to pick a werewolf and here, my friends thread explains here → Lets be wolfies - Link to the item - Edited Go see his thread and it explains everything so we DID get them as an item, YAY and each wolf on the marketplace is only about 100k emotion_awesome

4,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
Only problem I have with the wolf item is now some green screen appears in scratchy lines when I move in places like town. Oh well, I still have the better wolf item, Bad Moon.

Dapper Duck

15,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Xx NeonTears xX

DX Sorry that I'm only replying now, I was away for the week.

I don't know if you can still get it, but if you can you'll have to go to the main masquerade page and just claim it there c:
Sorry again for only replying now sweatdrop

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Nooooo! How could this be?! I participated in the event, but didn't have time to pop to Gaia afterwords... and now it says the event is closed. Is there another way to get the final item?! Or at least tell me what's it's called - maybe I'll be able to get it in the marketplace ;_;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff