Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Sash0
icywind1980
Sash0
Keltoi Samurai
it said the item would be available on the Event Page, which they took down all the links to, which makes me think this final item just is not gonna be available.

Someone has put a link to it in the first page of THE LAST ITEM!!! post topic which you can check out but I don't see the final event item yet either

edit
from
Tear of Fate
...EVENT PAGE... for all how can't find it. mrgreen

Thanks for the link but there's still no item sweatdrop

From what everyone is saying around this forum I'm guessing it will be out a little later, I don't know when exactly either myself, in dev alerts it said tomorrow but don't know what time that would be
dev alert page third post from the bottom at the moment

Yeah I read that too. I wish they'd give us another wing sticker or something to tide us greedy bastards over xD

9,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Like everyone else the wolf shape would be great. Love almost all of them, just have problems with the rainbow one (love the colors but we can't see the face clearly).

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
icywind1980
Sash0
icywind1980
Sash0
Keltoi Samurai
it said the item would be available on the Event Page, which they took down all the links to, which makes me think this final item just is not gonna be available.

Someone has put a link to it in the first page of THE LAST ITEM!!! post topic which you can check out but I don't see the final event item yet either

edit
from
Tear of Fate

Thanks for the link but there's still no item sweatdrop

From what everyone is saying around this forum I'm guessing it will be out a little later, I don't know when exactly either myself, in dev alerts it said tomorrow but don't know what time that would be
dev alert page third post from the bottom at the moment

Yeah I read that too. I wish they'd give us another wing sticker or something to tide us greedy bastards over xD

lol that would be cool, I missed getting some of them since I didn't notice the wing sticker at first

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Sash0
Keltoi Samurai

edit
from
Tear of Fate

That link only leads to the very first item we got to make ourselves by trying on the masks, and getting the recipe for the masquerade broach

Cold Snowflake

All of the wolves would be an amazing final grant item, but that won't happen, so I don't know.

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
rainbowlady1
Sash0
Keltoi Samurai

edit
from
Tear of Fate

That link only leads to the very first item we got to make ourselves by trying on the masks, and getting the recipe for the masquerade broach

Have you checked out dev alerts? third post from the bottom they said that the item will be from tomorrow but they don't specify when tomorrow is but say it will be available for a week
I'm guessing it will be a little later from what everyone in this forum seems to be saying since no one has found it yet, I haven't either.

Unbeatable Werewolf

10,200 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Youk0

Aileeya

Mara-the-shadow

Well, if you three wanna keep your werewolf forms, perhaps you should cookie the "Moonrise wolf "I Am"" in my siggy ^_^.
Maybe it's the Werewolf poses?

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Seishiro Leonhart
Youk0

Aileeya

Mara-the-shadow

Well, if you three wanna keep your werewolf forms, perhaps you should cookie the "Moonrise wolf "I Am"" in my siggy ^_^.

Already cookied....was tempted to do so again on a mule account...but have resisted the temptation...it would be wrong.

Unbeatable Werewolf

10,200 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
K i m z y
All of the wolves would be an amazing final grant item, but that won't happen, so I don't know.

Would you like to try to get the moonrise wolf item? Then cookie the "Moonrise wolf "I Am"" In my siggy ^_^.
And share with your friends and around the forums.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Sash0
rainbowlady1
Sash0
Keltoi Samurai

edit
from
Tear of Fate

Have you checked out dev alerts? third post from the bottom they said that the item will be from tomorrow but they don't specify when tomorrow is but say it will be available for a week
I'm guessing it will be a little later from what everyone in this forum seems to be saying since no one has found it yet, I haven't either.

xd yes I'm subscribed to Dev alerts and get a notification everytime they add one xd so I knew about them giving it out later ... that is why I pretty much thought that the link was an old one to the beginning of the masquerade xd . I checked on it and it told me I already had the item xd . Which I did xd .

If you want to know as soon as the developers make changes, go to GAIA LABS (link is on your world heading drop down menu on the lower right under "OTHER". ACTIVATE the experiment for Developer notices and you'll always receive notice when developers have made a change/fixed a problem, etc. wink Very handy, and keeps you from panicking xd .

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
rainbowlady1
Sash0
rainbowlady1
Sash0
Keltoi Samurai

edit
from
Tear of Fate

xd yes I'm subscribed to Dev alerts and get a notification everytime they add one xd so I knew about them giving it out later ... that is why I pretty much thought that the link was an old one to the beginning of the masquerade xd . I checked on it and it told me I already had the item xd . Which I did xd .

If you want to know as soon as the developers make changes, go to GAIA LABS (link is on your world heading drop down menu on the lower right under "OTHER". ACTIVATE the experiment for Developer notices and you'll always receive notice when developers have made a change/fixed a problem, etc. wink Very handy, and keeps you from panicking xd .

I assume it is where it will be available from though since it is the event page they seem to mention in the dev alert, I am already on dev alerts also, I managed to get the old item I nearly missed through that link though anyway,
I guess now we wait for a announcement they mentioned or just keep checking till it shows up. In the announcement they might have a link to the page anyway after we wait for it.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

I wanna keep my wolf form too. gonk

Loyal Pumpkin

25,350 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I would love to keep my wolf form too, I finally got it in red ;-;

Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
all i know is that i better not miss the final event item. i'm pretty sure i collected everything that i could for this event and it would suck if i missed the final item. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff