• Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Wolf_Imbri
-- Arstdh --
Wolf_Imbri
-- Arstdh --
Wolf_Imbri
This is the best free item ever. 4laugh THANK YOU GAIA!

I know right? These wolves are so pretty that I could have seen them as a high tier CI [Thank god they didn't do that]

There's nothing to stop them from making a high tier CI with all of the wolves, and maybe some new colors thrown in for extra pizazz tho. ninja There are a looooot of ppl who wish they could pick more than one wolf after all. (I think I'll just buy the other ones I really want from the MP later on...)

True. While extra colors would be kinda neat, more people would do what you're saying and just buy the event ones off the marketplace. It seems that it's started to settle down at around 140k, which isn't too bad, since I think that the art in these wolves rivals that of the ultra-rare CI animals in terms of I AM items.

I think it might be worse than that. D: If you look at the MP, you'll see that the Wild Armor has majorly, MAJORLY inflated. People are using it on their werewolves, so there's a high demand for items like that atm. If they put out some accessories... well I know I'd buy one! XD

Yeah. I totally should have bought a few when someone first mentioned the idea... They've like tripled in price since the release of the wolves. IMO it still doesn't look that good though. The black one makes it work, but on the other colors, it doesn't really fit, since red against the colorful ones kinda clashes.

Depending on the pricing, I may buy an accessory item for the wolves, but only providing that it also gets rid of the green goo glitch on them without using those damned ants xD

Shy Kitten

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
is it pertinent ?

Feral Kitten

Right now, I have the sparkle one, the black one and the purple ones. Still hve to buy the other 5

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff