Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter!

+1 1 100.0% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 >

Familiar Player

xDemonhornzx
Since I can't be on tomorrow when the auction ends (unless I get out from the workshop real early)...and the friend I planned on asking turns out busy...let's upgrade my bid to 300k just in case. Know that I'll top anyone's bid to about 500k if need be, though.

; ; Sorry
I cannot bid for you as that is against a fair fight for others... Did you try the previous auction winner? biggrin She seems to have offered you help

Familiar Player

Das Tor
XD This and this. <3

O.O

Wait, you're ThrownArt or ThrownDragon?

Familiar Player

Romantic Enabler

Why yes indeedy! |D; Or I was. Switched accounts due to some drama.

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lavelle Esculentus
Das Tor
Lavelle Esculentus
User Image

Is that....-reads the signature in the pic-.....Is that Messa art in your sig? ;3; -thought it was Sora art at first-
Neither. That gorgeous piece was done by the lovely and charming NightLightVixen.

Erm, can you do me a favor? Like. Bid for me since I'm out tomorrow if the need arises? Will you be on by the time the second auction ends? I can go up to 500k if required but I don't want to overpay if I can help it. crying

I'm asking you because you sort of offered to help sweatdrop

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sora Icefreeze
xDemonhornzx
Since I can't be on tomorrow when the auction ends (unless I get out from the workshop real early)...and the friend I planned on asking turns out busy...let's upgrade my bid to 300k just in case. Know that I'll top anyone's bid to about 500k if need be, though.

; ; Sorry
I cannot bid for you as that is against a fair fight for others... Did you try the previous auction winner? biggrin She seems to have offered you help

I hope she gets my message and is on tomorrow... cry

Familiar Player

biggrin Well she was on quite often

Familiar Player

Familiar Player

Familiar Player

Familiar Player

Familiar Player

Familiar Player

Familiar Player

Familiar Player

Quick Reply