Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Anon Akihiko
Yeah, I guess.

He coughs.

I missed you though...

He coughs again.

Heh...think I'm comin' down with somethin'...

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
He returns her hug.

That's good. An' I'm doin' all right, thanks.

He nods.

Anon Shinji's Husband

Gypsy_Kt

Yes I agree.. Happened to wander on and saw all the status comments thinking to myself 'I think someone is looking for me' heh

Anon Shinji

Don't know why I didn't try to come back sooner.. didn't think I would be this missed from everyone..
Hm? Did you say something.. Have you been taking care of yourself *Worried*

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Anon Akihiko
Heh, well...seems as though ya were.

He looks away, scratching his cheek.

Oh...nah, I didn't, must've just been that cough ya heard. An' yeah, I have. It was just a little cough, nothin' to worry about.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
He returns her hug.

That's good. An' I'm doin' all right, thanks.

He nods.
And that is good too. So no attacks on your life then?

Anon Akihiko
Yes I agree.. Happened to wander on and saw all the status comments thinking to myself 'I think someone is looking for me' heh
*fidgets a bit* Well we really missed you. And what with all the craziness that was going on there might have been some worry. But not too much since you can handle yourself and Shinji has your back too. *nods*

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
Nope. Things have been quiet. I prefer the quiet to bein' threatened, though.

He chuckles half-heartedly.

Anon Shinji's Husband

Anon Shinji

Humm.. Alright then. But I'll be monitoring just in case. Don't want you to get sick again.

Gypsy_Kt

I'm sorry, really I am.. just been completely busy lately. Yea with that one big issue it was bad since I couldn't make a response to it, so I ended up just telling Shinji about it.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
Nope. Things have been quiet. I prefer the quiet to bein' threatened, though.

He chuckles half-heartedly.
Yes, quiet beats threats any day of the week. I'm just thrilled to not be getting slashed up again. *gives a slight shudder at the thought* This has been the creepiest Halloween I've ever experienced.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Akihiko
I'm sorry, really I am.. just been completely busy lately. Yea with that one big issue it was bad since I couldn't make a response to it, so I ended up just telling Shinji about it.
N-no no, it's okay. *waves her hands in front of her face* I just worry too easy, I really should try to not do it so much. Oh . . . *looks away touching her neck with a shudder* Yeah that was . . . *trails off shaking her head*

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Anon Akihiko
He blushes slightly.

You don't have to. I'm gonna be fine. Heh, but I know I'm wastin' my breath arguin' with you, so whatever you wanna do...

Gypsy_Kt
His expression becomes serious.

Yeah...I didn't exactly like any of that stuff that was goin' on. I'm just...I'm just glad it's over. I don't like bein' powerless...unable to stop people from hurtin' my friends...

Anon Shinji's Husband

Gypsy_Kt

It's alright Gypsy, don't worry bout that to much it's done and over with.

Anon Shinji

Maybe you need to exercise more?

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Anon Akihiko
He chuckles.

Is exercise your answer to all life's problems, Aki?

Anon Shinji's Husband

Anon Shinji
He chuckles.

Is exercise your answer to all life's problems, Aki?

Pretty much.
Even better the kinds that involve you.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
His expression becomes serious.

Yeah...I didn't exactly like any of that stuff that was goin' on. I'm just...I'm just glad it's over. I don't like bein' powerless...unable to stop people from hurtin' my friends...
And some things started off so nice, then went so horribly wrong. *shakes her head and sighs* Did I tell you about the one that said you wouldn't really keep me safe that you were lying when you said it? *fidgets a little* Maybe it's just as well if I didn't.

Anon Akihiko
It's alright Gypsy, don't worry bout that to much it's done and over with.
Y-yeah you're right. At least there were nice things too. Though admittedly few and far between. *smiles slightly*

Anon Shinji's Husband

Gypsy_Kt

With a halloween event, I'm surprised at how many nice messages I've seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff