Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42

I think that it will wear off in a day two.

"Ah. Enjoy it while it lasts." 3nodding

I will

3nodding

Where did you get the wolf?

((If you can get back to the event page, it'll say, "Claim your item" and you can get a thing of "Gro Gain Max. You use the item and can choose one of the wolf forms.))

I found it. Got the sparkle wolf.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

"Bite villains on the hand?" User Image

*Shredder shot him a glare for that, but then turned to talk to the wolf* Don't listen to him, doggy. He's just very eager to become turtle soup.

"You keep bringing that up...." User Image The wolf would growl a little, but it wasn't clear as to at who.

I can't help it! It's all I've been doing for.. a long time. *Backs up just a little as the canine growled* Ahaha.. nice doggy.. sweatdrop

"Ah...then maybe your problem isn't us or Splinter....maybe it's because you're hungry." he said with as serious a look as he could keep while saying such a funny thing. The wolf stopped growling and sat down between Shredder and Donnie.

.... *For a while he simply stared, until he understood that it was a joke* Ha. Ha. Maybe I really should take a bite out of you.

"I don;t taste so good." xp

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42

I will

3nodding

((If you can get back to the event page, it'll say, "Claim your item" and you can get a thing of "Gro Gain Max. You use the item and can choose one of the wolf forms.))

((Awesome! ^_^ ))
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

"You keep bringing that up...." User Image The wolf would growl a little, but it wasn't clear as to at who.

I can't help it! It's all I've been doing for.. a long time. *Backs up just a little as the canine growled* Ahaha.. nice doggy.. sweatdrop

"Ah...then maybe your problem isn't us or Splinter....maybe it's because you're hungry." he said with as serious a look as he could keep while saying such a funny thing. The wolf stopped growling and sat down between Shredder and Donnie.

.... *For a while he simply stared, until he understood that it was a joke* Ha. Ha. Maybe I really should take a bite out of you.

That would be disappointing. *Glances at the wolf* Are you going to keep him?
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42

I will

3nodding

((Awesome! ^_^ ))

I'm still a wolf.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

That would be disappointing. *Glances at the wolf* Are you going to keep him?

"Sure. I don't see why not." he said smiling.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42
Hamato Donatello
maneki_neko42

((Awesome! ^_^ ))

I'm still a wolf.

Yay!
Hamato Donatello

*He crouched down to take a better look at the wolf, in particular keeping his eyes on its teeth* What will you name him?

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

*He crouched down to take a better look at the wolf, in particular keeping his eyes on its teeth* What will you name him?

"I don't know. What would make a good name for him." he murmured as he placed his hand to his chin.
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

"I don't know. What would make a good name for him." he murmured as he placed his hand to his chin.

Hmm... Something royal! Because purple is a royal color. *Glances at his own cape*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

Hmm... Something royal! Because purple is a royal color. *Glances at his own cape*

"Really?" he murmured as he looked at one of his own bandanna tails. "How about Cerberus?" he asked.
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

"Really?" he murmured as he looked at one of his own bandanna tails. "How about Cerberus?" he asked.

It is the supreme color! Hehehe... Cerberus sounds intimidating and fierce, perfect for a guard dog!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

It is the supreme color! Hehehe... Cerberus sounds intimidating and fierce, perfect for a guard dog!

"I have to agree with you there." he said with a nod. "Well Cerberus it is then." he said smiling.
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello
The 80s Shredder
Hamato Donatello

"I have to agree with you there." he said with a nod. "Well Cerberus it is then." he said smiling.

*He slowly reached to pet the wolf again* Heh... if I get Cerberus to become accustomed to me now, he might not attack me later when I find a way to sneak into your lair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff