Welcome to Gaia! ::

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

Awesome! Until After Halloween, Me casa esta tu casa. *He smiled and chuckled at the face Shredder made.* Have all you want. It's on the house.

*Has the alcohol tolerance of a middle-aged Japanese man, so this will be one fun Halloween*

On the house? Well then.. *Greedy chuckle as he schemes to drink the Turtle into poverty, because of course he thinks he will be able to last that long* I'll be sure to help myself!

Of course, of course! Enjoy some movies and music as well while you stay! emotion_yatta

*Chugs his drink while staring at the scary movies, his cheeks quickly reddening from the vodka*

Ghehehe-...AH! FGh... that book! ... I need one of those... AAH! *Torn between chuckling in tipsy amusement and jumping each time something scary happens on screen*

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Haruna Shirou
dark_serena07
Haruna Shirou
Tonight... I dine on Turtle soup!
If you harm the turtle, you die a horrible death

What is a little girl going to do? Ahaha!

Little girl huh? You don't know who you're dealing with, do you?

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

dark_serena07
Haruna Shirou
dark_serena07
Haruna Shirou
Tonight... I dine on Turtle soup!
If you harm the turtle, you die a horrible death

What is a little girl going to do? Ahaha!

Little girl huh? You don't know who you're dealing with, do you?

*Finishes his vodka with an uncharacteristic giggle* Sera Mun? Egheehee~ *Is trying to say Sailor Moon*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

Awesome! Until After Halloween, Me casa esta tu casa. *He smiled and chuckled at the face Shredder made.* Have all you want. It's on the house.

*Has the alcohol tolerance of a middle-aged Japanese man, so this will be one fun Halloween*

On the house? Well then.. *Greedy chuckle as he schemes to drink the Turtle into poverty, because of course he thinks he will be able to last that long* I'll be sure to help myself!

Of course, of course! Enjoy some movies and music as well while you stay! emotion_yatta

*Chugs his drink while staring at the scary movies, his cheeks quickly reddening from the vodka*

Ghehehe-...AH! FGh... that book! ... I need one of those... AAH! *Torn between chuckling in tipsy amusement and jumping each time something scary happens on screen*

*He couldn't help but laugh as he watched Shredder's antics, then Serena transforming into Sailor Moon.*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
And to go along with Gaia's Masqurade theme!

Seventh Movie Up:

Seventh Song Up:

Choice of Drink For Now:

Cherie

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

*He couldn't help but laugh as he watched Shredder's antics, then Serena transforming into Sailor Moon.*

*He has refilled his glass by now, seemingly in a very good mood as he awkwardly dances along to the Phantom of the Opera*

Siiiing once agaiiin with meeeee, our strange dueeet~~!

*Croaking along to the music, words slurred a bit*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

*He has refilled his glass by now, seemingly in a very good mood as he awkwardly dances along to the Phantom of the Opera*

Siiiing once agaiiin with meeeee, our strange dueeet~~!

*Croaking along to the music, words slurred a bit*

It's times like this, I wish I had a tape recorder. *he said with a chuckle.*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Eighth Movie Up:

Eighth Song Up:

Choice of Drink For Now:

Jolly Rancher

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
*peeks in* ninja

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Sirea Angelie
*peeks in* ninja

*Pokes.* Hiya! Join meh!

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
*peeks in* ninja

*Pokes.* Hiya! Join meh!
*pokes the turtle* What you got going on?

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
*peeks in* ninja

*Pokes.* Hiya! Join meh!
*pokes the turtle* What you got going on?

Watching movies and music vids. I'm trying to post up at least ten a day. lol. What are you up to?

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Ninth Movie Up:

Ninth Song Up:

Choice of Drink For Now:

Fuzzy Navel

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Sirea Angelie
*peeks in* ninja
*Dances toward her with dorky half-ninja half-drunk!boogie moves*

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
It's times like this, I wish I had a tape recorder. *he said with a chuckle.*

*Dances toward him with the same dorky half-ninja half-drunk!boogie moves as to Sirea Angelie*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff