Welcome to Gaia! ::

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
"You're the biggest of butts. Remember that." he said as he tried to fix his fur back. He looked over then and waved at Ni-chan. "Welcome back. How's it going?" he had somehow been turned into some kind of wolf turtle hybrid due to the rash of werewolf violence here in the area ((gaia)).

NiChangelo
User Image -Blinks a couple of times as she walks in. Her appearance was obviously different the last time she came around here.-

"...hello...?"

Hey! I am not! *He picked up the apple that had been delivered to him earlier and tossed it at Donatello* ... Or maybe I am. Heh.

*Shredder's glance then shifted to the girl, eyeing her warily*

He caught the apple and ate it.

*With a bit of a huff at his foiled apple-toss he crossed his arms and stared around the room* So. This place is a mess. *Looks at the aftermath of their earlier party before their battle against werewolves before their battle as wolves*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
"You're the biggest of butts. Remember that." he said as he tried to fix his fur back. He looked over then and waved at Ni-chan. "Welcome back. How's it going?" he had somehow been turned into some kind of wolf turtle hybrid due to the rash of werewolf violence here in the area ((gaia)).

NiChangelo
User Image -Blinks a couple of times as she walks in. Her appearance was obviously different the last time she came around here.-

"...hello...?"

Hey! I am not! *He picked up the apple that had been delivered to him earlier and tossed it at Donatello* ... Or maybe I am. Heh.

*Shredder's glance then shifted to the girl, eyeing her warily*

*With a bit of a huff at his foiled apple-toss he crossed his arms and stared around the room* So. This place is a mess. *Looks at the aftermath of their earlier party before their battle against werewolves before their battle as wolves*

"Yeah. Maybe you should get Tweedledee and Tweedledum to clean it up for us." he said.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

NiChangelo

"...hello...?"

*Shredder's glance then shifted to the girl, eying her warily*

"Yeah. Maybe you should get Tweedledee and Tweedledum to clean it up for us." he said.

Heh. *He sighed loudly* I would if they were here. Although Rocksteady and Bebop are almost too thickheaded to do something that complex.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou

*Shredder's glance then shifted to the girl, eying her warily*

Heh. *He sighed loudly* I would if they were here. Although Rocksteady and Bebop are almost too thickheaded to do something that complex.

"You count cleaning as complex?" he asked.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello

For those two, yes. I have never seen two greater idiots. *Doesn't seem to mind talking behind his loyal underlings' back one bit*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

For those two, yes. I have never seen two greater idiots. *Doesn't seem to mind talking behind his loyal underlings' back one bit*

"Ah. I agree with you on that one." he said nodding.

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

They're probably doing something moronic right now.*He didn't want to admit it, but he somehow missed his goons*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

They're probably doing something moronic right now.*He didn't want to admit it, but he somehow missed his goons*

"Knowing them." he said nodding.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

What about your brothers? Don't they usually hang out here too?

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

What about your brothers? Don't they usually hang out here too?

"Depending on their mood really." he said with a shrug.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Sirea Angelie
heart

"Finally become the gray wolf?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
She shakes her head a bit. "Nope. This is not the grey wolf."

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Sirea Angelie
She shakes her head a bit. "Nope. This is not the grey wolf."

"Ah. I tried to get the My Little Werewolf one, but every time I tried it didn't work. ((with any account. lol.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff